R. Ramli, C. J. Soong, H. Ibrahim, "A sports tournament scheduling problem: Exploiting constraint-based algorithm and neighborhood search for the solution", Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering 2012, Vol I WCE 2012, July 4 - 6, 2012, London, U.K, (2012).
2. J. C. Hung, M. K. Chien and N. Y. Yen, "Intelligent Optimization Scheduling Algorithm for Professional Sports Games," Ubi-Media Computing (U-Media), 2011 4th International Conference on, Sao Paulo, 2011, pp. 285-289 (2011).
3. T. Januario, S. Urrutia, D. de Werra, Sports scheduling search space connectivity: A riffle shuffle driven approach, Discrete Applied Mathematics, Volume 211, 1 October 2016, Pages 113-120 (2016)
D. Goossens and F. C. R. Spieksma, "Sports scheduling with generalized breaks," Computational Intelligence in Scheduling (SCIS), 2011 IEEE Symposium on, Paris, 2011, pp. 54-57 (2011)
5. T. Januario, S. Urrutia, A new neighborhood structure for round robin scheduling problems, Computers & Operations Research, Volume 70, June 2016, Pages 127-139 (2016)
6. L. H. Su, Y. Chiu, T. C. E. Cheng, Sports tournament scheduling to determine the required number of venues subject to the minimum timeslots under given formats, Computers & Industrial Engineering, Volume 65, Issue 2, June 2013, Pages 226-232 (2013)
7. S. Duran, O. Ö. Özener, E. Yakıcı, League scheduling and game bundling in sports industry, Computers & Industrial Engineering, Volume 74, August 2014, Pages 92-101 (2014) W. Suksompong, Scheduling asynchronous roundrobin tournaments, Operations Research Letters, Volume 44, Issue 1, January 2016, Pages 96-100 (2016) [OpenAIRE]
10. D. Gupta, L. Goel and V. Aggarwal, "A hybrid biogeography based heuristic for the mirrored traveling tournament problem," Contemporary Computing (IC3), 2013 Sixth International Conference on, Noida, 2013, pp. 325-330 (2013)