5. Hammond R, Levine R. The economic impact of obesity in the United States. Diabetes Metab Syndr Obes 2010; 3: 285-95.
6. National Center for Health Statistics. Health, United States, 2011: With Special Features on Socioeconomic Status and Health. Hyattsville, MD; U.S.A. Department of Health and Human Services; 2012.
7. National Institutes of Health, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Disease and Conditions Index: What Are Overweight and Obesity? Bethesda, MD: National Institutes of Health; 2010.
8. Kalra G, De Sousa A, Sonavane S, Shah N. Psychological issues in pediatric obesity. Ind Psychiatry J 2012; 21(1): 11-7.
9. Buttitta M, Iliescu C, Rousseau A, Guerrien A. Quality of life in overweight and obese children and adolescents: a literature review. Qual Life Res 2014: 23(4):1117-39.
10. Nathan B, Moran A. Metabolic complications of obesity in childhood and adolescence: More than just diabetes. PLoS One 2008. 8(3):21-9.
11. Hamzadi H , Abdtalib R, Azizi N, Maamor N, Reilly J. Quality of life of obese children in Malaysia. Int J Pediatr Obes 2011; 6: 450-4. [OpenAIRE]
12. Singh AS, Mulder C, Twisk JW, van Mechelen W, Chinapaw MJ. Tracking of childhood overweight into adulthood: A systematic review of the literature. Obes Rev 2008; 9(5): 474-88.
13. Hills AP, Andersen lb, Byrne NM. Physical activity and obesity in children. Br J Sports Med 2011; 45: 866-70.
14. Geneva. Fiscal Policies for Diet and Prevention of Noncommunicable Diseases WHO Library Cataloguing-in-Publication Data. 2015.
15. Haraldstad K, Christophersen KA, Eide H, Nativg GK, Helseth S; KIDSCREEN Group Europe. Health related quality of life in children and adolescents: Reliability and validity of the Norwegian version of KIDSCREEN-52 questionnaire, a cross sectional study. Int J Nurs Stud; 2011; 48(5):573-81. [OpenAIRE]
16. Soltoft F, M. Hammer, Kragh N. The association of body mass index and healthof England. Qual Life Res 2010; 18(10): 1293- 99.
17. Hajizadeh E, Asghari M. Statistical Methods and Analyses in Health and Biosciences, A Research Methodological Approach, Using SPSS Practical guide.Tehran: Jahade Daneshgahi 2011; 395-448.
18. Hosseini M, Baikpour M, Yousefifard M, Ali Mansournia M, Yaseri M, Asady H. Body Mass Index Percentile Curves for 7 To 18 Year Old Children and Adolescents; are the Sample Populations from Tehran Nationally Representative? Int J Pediatr 2016; 4(6): 1926- 34.
19. National Center for Health Statistics. CDC Growth Charts: United States. Available at: