1. Smith, B.S.; and Salim, I. (1983). Formulate for optimum drift resistance of outrigger braced tall building structures. Computers & Structures, 17(1), 45-50.
2. Smith, B.S.; and Salim, I. (1983). Formulate for optimum drift resistance of outrigger braced tall building structures. Computers & Structures, 17(1), 45-50.
3. Bianca, P.; Radu, H.; Monica, N.; and Bogdan, P., (2014). Optimum design of outrigger and belt truss systems using genetic glgorithm, Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture, 8(6), 709-715.
4. Babaei, M. (2014). Multi-objective optimization of steel moment resisting frames using a hybrid evolutionary algorithm, 8th National Conference of Engineering Sciences and New Ideas, Ayandeghan Institute of Higher Education, May 2014, Iran.
5. Sanaei, E.; and Babaei, M. (2012). Topology optimization of structures using cellular automata with constant strain triangles. International Journal of Civil Engineering, 10(3), 179-188.
6. Liang, Q.Q.; Xie, Y.M.; and Steven G.P. (2000). Optimal topology design of bracing systems for multi-story steel frames, Journal of Structural Engineering, 126(7), 823-829.
7. Chan, C.M.; and Wong, K.M. (2008). Structural topology and element sizing design optimization of tall steel frameworks using a hybrid OC-GA method. Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, 35(5), 473-488.
8. Smith, B.S.; and Salim, I. (1981). A parameter study of outrigger-braced tall building structures. Proc. ASCE, Structural Div. ST 10, 2001-2014.
9. Taranath, B. (2012). Structural analysis and design of tall buildings: steel and composite construction. CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group.
10. Hoenderkamp, J.C.D.; and Bakker, M.C.M. (2003). Analysis of high-rise braced frames with outriggers, Journal of Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings, 12(4), 335-350.
11. Hoenderkamp, J.C.D. (2004). Shear wall with outrigger trusses on wall and column foundations, Journal of Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings, 13(1), 73-87.
12. Nanduri, R.K.; Suresh, B.; and Hussain, I. (2013). Optimum position of outrigger system for high-rise reinforced concrete buildings under wind and earthquake loadings. American Journal of Engineering Research, 2(8), 76-89.
13. Lee, S.; and Tovar, A. (2014). Outrigger placement in tall buildings using topology optimization. Engineering Structures, 74, 122-129.
14. Tomšil, P.; and Duhovnik, J.D. (2014). Simultaneous topology and size optimization of 2D and 3D trusses using evolutionary structural optimization with regard to commonly used topologies. Advances in Mechanical Engineering, vol. 2014, Article ID 864807, 1-13. [OpenAIRE]
15. Bayati, Z.; Mahdikhani, M.; and Rahaei, A. (2008). Optimized use of multioutriggers system to stiffen tall buildings. 14th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, October 12-17, China.