1. United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees. Global trends: forced displacement in 2016. Geneva: UNHCR; 2017 [cited 2018 Jan 10]. Available from: www.unhcr. org/5943e8a34.pdf
2. Harris M, Telfer B. The health needs of asylum seekers living in the community. Med J Aust. 2001;175(11-12):589-92.
3. Hadgkiss E, Lethborg C, Al-Mousa A, Marck C. Asylum seeker health and wellbeing scoping study. Melbourne: St. Vincent's Health Australia; 2012 [cited 2016 Apr 1]. Available from: svha.org.au/wps/wcm/ connect/cb7b96fc-6653-42ea-9683-749a184d3aed/ Asylum_Seeker_Health_and_Wellbeing_Scoping_ Study.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&%3bCONVERT_ TO=url&%3bCACHEID=cb7b96fc-6653-42ea-9683- 749a184d3aed
4. Asylum Seekers Centre. Asylum Seekers Centre annual report 2014-2015. Sydney: ASC; 2015 [cited 2018 Jan 10]. Available from: asylumseekerscentre.org.au/wpcontent/uploads/2015/12/ASC-Annual-Report-2014-15. pdf
5. South Western Sydney Local Health District. Sydney: SWSLHD; 2017 June 16. NSW Refugee Health Service; 2017 Oct 31 [cited 2018 Jan 10]; [about 1 screen]. Available from: www.swslhd.health.nsw.gov.au/refugee/
6. Joshi C, Russell G, Cheng IH, Kay M, Pottie K, Alston M, et al. A narrative synthesis of the impact of primary health care delivery models for refugees in resettlement countries on access, quality and coordination. Int J Equity Health. 2013;12:88.
7. Le Feuvre P. How primary care services can incorporate refugee health care. Med Confl Surviv. 2001;17(2):131-6.
8. Settlement Services International. Sydney: SSI. What is the Status Resolution Support Service? [cited 2018 Jan 12]; [about 2 screens]. Available from: www.ssi.org. au/faqs/humanitarian-services-faqs/127-what-is-thestatus-resolution-support-service
9. Johnson DR, Ziersch AM, Burgess T. I don't think general practice should be the front line: experiences of general practitioners working with refugees in South Australia. Aust N Z J Public Health. 2008;5:20.
10. Gould G, Viney K, Greenwood M, Kramer J, Corben P. A multidisciplinary primary healthcare clinic for newly arrived humanitarian entrants in regional NSW: model of service delivery and summary of preliminary findings. Aust N Z J Public Health. 2010;34(3):326-9.
11. Jensen NK, Johansen KS, Kastrup M, Krasnik A, Norredam M. Patient experienced continuity of care in the psychiatric healthcare system - a study including immigrants, refugees and ethnic Danes. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2014;11(9):9739-59.
12. Lewis V, Marsh G, Hanley F, Macmillan J, Morgain L, Silburn K, et al. Understanding vulnerability in primary health care: overcoming barriers to consumer transitions through the primary health system. Canberra: Australian Primary Health Care Research Institute, Australian National University; 2013 [cited 2018 Jan 10]. Available from: files.aphcri.anu.edu.au/reports/Lewis.Final. Report.25.pdf
13. Cooke R, Murray S, Carapetis J, Rice J, Mulholland N, Skull S. Demographics and utilisation of health services by paediatric refugees from East Africa: implications for service planning and provision. Aust Health Rev. 2004;27(2):40-5.
14. McMurray J, Breward K, Breward M, Alder R, Arya N. Integrated primary care improves access to healthcare for newly arrived refugees in Canada. J Immigr Minor Health. 2014;16(4):576-85.
15. Watters C, Ingleby D. Locations of care: meeting the mental health and social care needs of refugees in Europe. Int J Law Psychiatry. 2004;27(6):549-70. [OpenAIRE]