1. Gruen SM,Hayes E and Fritsch-de Bruyn R. Setting up a school based sexual education program to help prevent AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases. Nurse Pract,1991;16(8):47- 51.
2. Chadha M. BBC News, Mumbai. Indian state bans sex education. 3 April 2007. Retrieved on 12/11/2011 from http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6523371.st m
3. Dhananjay M. TNN. SC does not want it to sex it up. Nov 19, 2005. Retrieved on 12/11/2011 from http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2005- 11-19/india/27849955_1_woman-constableeducation-maulana-azad
4. PTI. Deccan Herald. Sex education not a fundamental right: SC. 21 November, 2005. Retrieved on 12/11/2011 from http://www.indiarightsonline.com/Sabrang/gender 2.nsf/94683e1560a32c96e5257713005d8f29/6ed1 c0f1c466e890e52570cf000750d2?OpenDocument
5. Anindita Sengupta guardian.co.uk. India in denial over sex education. 16 August 2009. Retrieved on 12/11/2011 from http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/a ug/16/sex-education-india