Wang, J.; Huang, Z.; Fang, Y.; Liu, B.; Zeng, K.; and Miao, H. (2007).
Combustion behaviors of a direct-injection engine operating on various fractions of natural gas hydrogen blends. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 32(15), 3555-3564.
2. Karim, G.A. (2003). Hydrogen as a spark ignition engine fuel. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 28(5), 569-577.
Mahesh, M.K.; Neelu; Prakash, C.; and Vishwanathan, G. (2005). Review of fuel induction technologies for automotive hydrogen propulsion. SAE Technical paper, 2005-26-350. [OpenAIRE]
4. Ji, C.; Wang, S.; and Yan, H. (2009). Experimental study on combustion and emissions characteristics of a spark ignition engine blended with hydrogen. SAE Technical Paper, 2009-01-1923.
5. Agarwal, S.; Singh, J.; and Gaurav, K. (2009). Development of Bi-fuel CNG engine based passenger vehicle and Field Trials study in Indian condition. SAE Technical Paper, 2009-28-0019.
6. Singh, R. (2012). Performance and exhaust gas emissions analysis of direct injection CNG-Diesel dual fuel engine. International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 4(3), 833-846.
7. Kahraman, N.; Cepera, B.; Akansua, S.O.; and Aydinb, K. (2009). Investigation of combustion characteristics and emissions in a spark-ignition engine fuelled with natural gas-hydrogen blends. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 34(2), 1026-1034.
8. Catania, A.E.; Misul, D.; Spessa, E.; and Martorana, G. (2000). Conversion of a multivalve gasoline engine to run on CNG. SAE Technical Paper, 2000- 01-0673.
9. Khatri, D.S.; Singh, V.; Pal, N.K.; Maheshwari, M.; Singh, S.; Chug, S.; Singh, R.; and Bhat, A. (2009). HCNG evaluation using a sequential gas injection system for a passenger car. SAE Technical Paper, 2009-26-30.
10. Shrestha, S.O.B.; and Karim, G.A. (1999). Hydrogen as an additive to methane for spark ignition engine applications. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 24(6), 577-586. [OpenAIRE]
11. Unich, A.; Morrone, B.; Mariani, A.; and Prati, M.V. (2009). The impact of natural gas-hydrogen blends on internal combustion engines performance and emissions. SAE Technical Paper, 2009-24-0102.
12. Kaiadi, M.; Tunestål, P.; and Johansson, B. (2009). Using Hythane as a fuel in a 6-Cylinder stoichiometric natural-gas engine. SAE Technical Paper, 2009-01-1950.
13. Subramanian, M. (2011). Effect of hydrogen in CNG on small engine performance and emissions. SAE Technical Paper, 2011-24-0202.
14. Mohammed, S.E.; Baharom, M.B.; Aziz, A.R.A.; and Firmansyah, F. (2011). The effects of fuel-injection timing at medium injection pressure on the engine characteristics and emissions of a CNG-DI engine fuelled by a small amount of hydrogen in CNG. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 36(18), 11997-12006.