Xue, J.; and Walker, C.E. (2003). Humidity change and its effects on baking in an electrically heated air jet impingement oven. Journal of Food Research International, 36(6), 561-569.
2. Baik, O.D.; Marcotte, M.; and Castaigne, F. (2000). Cake baking in tunnel type multi-zone industrial ovens. Part I: Characterization of baking conditions. Journal of Food Research International, 33(7), 587-598.
Walker, C.E.; and Sparman, A.B. (1989). Impingement oven technology. Part II: Applications and future. AIB, Research Department Technical Bulletin XI, 11, November.
Wählby, U.; Skjöldebrand, C.; and Junker, E. (2000). Impact of impingement on cooking time and food quality. Journal of Food Engineering, 43(3), 179-187.
5. Al-Dmoor, H. (2013). Correlation study between volume and overall acceptability of cake with properties of hard wheat flour. American Journal of Agricultural and Biological Sciences, 8(2), 149-155. [OpenAIRE]
6. Pyler, E.J.; and Gorton, L.A. (1988). Baking science and technology (3rd Ed.). Kansas City: Sosland Publishing Company.
7. HadiNezhad, M.; and Butler, F. (2010). Effect of flour type and baking temperature on cake dynamic height profile measurement during baking. Food Bioprocess Technology, 3(4), 594-602.
9. Bruce, D.M. (1992). A model of the effect of heated-air drying on the bread baking quality of wheat. Journal of Agriculture Engineering, 52, 53-76.
10. Neill, G.; Al-Muhtaseb, A.H.; and Magee, T.R.A. (2012). Optimisation of time/temperature, for heat treated soft wheat flour. Journal of Food Engineering, 113(3), 422-426. [OpenAIRE]
11. Sanz, T.; Salvador, A.; Baixauli, R.; and Fiszman, S.M. (2009). Evaluation of four types of resistant starch in muffins. Part II: Effects in texture, color and consumer response. Journal of Euro Food Research Technology, 229(2), 197-204.
12. AACC International. Approved Methods of Analysis, 11th Ed. Method 74- 09.01. Measurement of bread firmness by universal testing machine. Approved November, 1987. AACC International: St. Paul, MN. http://dx.doi.org/10.1094/AACCIntMethod-74-09.01
13. Bennion, B.D.; and Bamford, G.S.T (1997). The Technology of Cake Making (6th Ed.). London: Chapman and Hall Publisher.
14. Chang, M.H. (2006). Baking. (1st Ed.). Iowa: Blackwell Publishing.
15. Therdthai, N.; Zhou, W.; and Adamczak, T. (2002). Optimisation of the temperature profile in bread baking. Journal of Food Engineering, 55(1), 41-48. [OpenAIRE]
16. Lostie, M.; Peczalski, R.; Andrie, J.; and Laurent, M. (2002). Study of sponge cake batter baking process. Part 1: Experimental data. Journal of Food Engineering, 51(2), 131-137.