Mancia G., Fagard R., Narkiewicz K. i wsp.; Task Force Members: 2013 ESH/ESC Guidelines for the management of arterial hypertension: the Task Force for the management of arterial hypertension of the European Society of Hypertension (ESH) and of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).
J. Hypertens. 2013; 31: 1281-1357.
European Society of Cardiology (ESC); European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA), Brignole M., Auricchio A., Baron‑Esquivias G. i wsp.: 2013 ESC guidelines on cardiac pacing and cardiac resynchronization therapy: the task force on cardiac pacing and resynchronization therapy of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). Developed in collaboration with the European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA). Europace 2013; 15: 1070-1118.
i wsp.; ESC Committee for Practice Guidelines (CPG), Zamorano J.L., Achenbach S., Baumgartner H. i wsp.: ESC Guidelines on diabetes, pre‑diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases developed in collaboration with the EASD: the Task Force on diabetes, pre‑diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and developed in collaboration with the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD). Eur. Heart J. 2013; 34: 3035-3087.
i wsp.: 2013 ESC guidelines on the management of stable coronary artery disease: the Task Force on the management of stable coronary artery disease of the European Society of Cardiology. Eur. Heart J. 2013; 34: 2949-3003.
Yusuf S., Sleight P., Pogue J. i wsp.: Effects of an angiotensinconverting‑enzyme inhibitor, ramipril, on cardiovascular events in high‑risk patients. The Heart Outcomes Prevention Evaluation Study Investigators. N. Engl. J. Med. 2000; 342: 145-153.
6. Heart Outcomes Prevention Evaluation Study Investigators: Effects of ramipril on cardiovascular and microvascular outcomes in people with diabetes mellitus: results of the HOPE study and MICRO‑HOPE substudy. Lancet 2000; 355: 253-259.
7. ONTARGET Investigators, Yusuf S., Teo K.K., Pogue J. i wsp.: Telmisartan, ramipril, or both in patients at high risk for vascular events. N. Engl. J. Med. 2008; 358: 1547-1559.
8. Sever P.S., Dahlöf B., Poulter N.R. i wsp.; ASCOT investigators: Prevention of coronary and stroke events with atorvastatin in hypertensive patients who have average or lower‑thanaverage cholesterol concentrations, in the Anglo‑Scandinavian Cardiac Outcomes Trial-Lipid Lowering Arm (ASCOT‑LLA): a multicentre randomised controlled trial. Lancet 2003; 361: 1149-1158.
9. Ridker P.M., Danielson E., Fonseca F.A. i wsp.; JUPITER Study Group: Rosuvastatin to prevent vascular events in men and women with elevated C‑reactive protein. N. Engl. J. Med. 2008; 359: 2195-2207.
10. Crouse J.R. 3rd, Raichlen J.S., Riley W.A. i wsp.; METEOR Study Group: Effect of rosuvastatin on progression of carotid intima‑media thickness in low‑risk individuals with subclinical atherosclerosis: the METEOR Trial. JAMA 2007; 297: 1344-1353.
11. de Gaetano G.; Collaborative Group of the Primary Prevention Project: Low‑dose aspirin and vitamin E in people at cardiovascular risk: a randomised trial in general practice. Collaborative Group of the Primary Prevention Project. Lancet 2001; 357: 89-95.
12. Hansson L., Zanchetti A., Carruthers S.G. i wsp.: Effects of intensive blood‑pressure lowering and low‑dose aspirin in patients with hypertension: principal results of the Hypertension Optimal Treatment (HOT) randomised trial. HOT Study Group. Lancet 1998; 351: 1755-1762. [OpenAIRE]