Comparing Agencification in Central Eastern European and Western European Countries: Fundamentally Alike in Unimportant Respects?
Sandra VAN THIEL;
- Publisher: Babes Bolyai University
- Journal: Transylvanian Review of Administrative Sciences (issn: 1842-2845)
- Subject: agencification | CEE countries | administrative reform | autonomy | Political institutions and public administration (General) | JF20-2112
<p>The trajectory of agencification in CEE countries is different from the trajectory in Western European countries in three respects: CEE countries have on average set up more agencies, with less variation in types of agencies, and in more recent times. However, there ... View more
- Similar Research Results (19) 19 research results, page 1 of 2
- Metrics No metrics available