1. R. Zavadil, N. Miller, A. Ellis, and E. Muljadi, “Making connections:Wind generation challenges and progress,” IEEE Power Energy Mag., vol. 3, no. 6, pp. 26-37, Nov. 2005.
2. Z. Chen, J. M. Guerrero, and F. Blaabjerg, “A review of the state of the art of power electronics for wind turbines,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 24, no. 8, pp. 1859-1875, Aug. 2009.
3. S. J¨ockel, “High energy production plus built in reliability-The new Vensys 70/77 gearless wind turbines in the 1.5 MW class,” presented at the 2006 Eur.Wind Energy Conf., Athens, Greece, Feb. 27-Mar. 2, 2006.
4. Y. Chen, P. Pillary, and A. Khan, “PM wind generator topologies,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., vol. 41, no. 6, pp. 1619-1626, Nov./Dec. 2005. [OpenAIRE]
5. H. Polinder, S.W. H. de Haan,M. R. Dubois, and J. Slootweg, “Basic operation principles and electrical conversion systems of wind turbines,” presented at the Nordic Workshop Power Ind. Electron., Trondheim, Norway, Jun. 14-16, 2004.
6. G. Michalke, A. D. Hansen, and T. Hartkopf, “Control strategy of a variable speed wind turbine with multi-pole permanent magnet synchronous generator,” presented at the 2007 Eur.Wind Energy Conf. Exhib., Milan, Italy, May 7-10, 2007.
A. Grauers,“Efficiency of three wind energy generator systems,” IEEE Trans. Energy Convers., vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 650-657, Sep. 1996.
7. K. Tan and S. Islam, “Optimum control strategies in energy conversion of PMSG wind turbine system without mechanical sensors,” IEEE Trans. Energy Convers., vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 392- 399, Jun. 2004.
8. F. Velenciaga and P. F. Puleston, “High-order sliding control for a wind energy conversion system based on apermanent magnet synchronous generator,” IEEE Trans. Energy Convers., vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 860-867, Sep. 2008.
9. North American Electric Reliability Corporation. (2009 Apr.)Accommodating High Levels ofVariable Generation [Online]. Available: www.nerc.com/files/IVGTF_Report_041609.pdf
10. Clipper Windpower, The Liberty 2.5 MW Wind Turbine:Clipper Design. (Dec. 2011). [Online].Available:http://www.clipperwind.com/productline.html
11. J. Belhadj and X. Roboam, “Investigation of different methods to control a small variable-speed wind turbine with PMSM drives,” J. Energy Resources Technol., vol. 129, pp. 200-213, Sep. 2007.
12. M. Chinchilla, S. Arnaltes, and J. C. Burgos, “Control of permanent magnet generators applied to variable-speed wind-energy systems connected to the grid,” IEEE Trans. Energy Convers., vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 130-135, Mar. 2006.
13. W. Qiao, L. Qu, and R. G. Harley, “Control of IPM synchronous generator for maximum wind power generation considering magnetic saturation,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 1095-1105, Jun. 2009.
14. S. Li, T. A. Haskew, and L. Xu, “Conventional and novel control designs for direct driven PMSG wind turbines,” Electr. Power Syst. Res., vol. 80, no. 3, pp. 328-338, Mar. 2010.