2. Satterfield JM, Becerra C. Faculty and student support: Developmental challenges, stressors and coping strategies in medical residents: A qualitative analysis of support groups. Med Educ 2010;44(9):908-16.
3. Muzafar Y, Khan HH, Ashraf H, Hussain W, Sajid H, Tahir M, et al. Burnout and its associated factors in medical students of lahore, Pakistan. Cureus 2015;7(11):2-12.
4. Zamini S, Barzegar L, Hashemi T, Kiani R, Danesh E. The role of self-efficacy, motivational orientations and learning strategies in predicting academic performance of students in English language. J Psychol Achiev 2011;4(1):207-22 .[Full Text in Persian]
5. Gibbons C. Stress, coping and burn-out in nursing students. Int J Nurs Stud 2010;47(10):1299-309.
6. Hicks C. Utilization of a focus group to evaluate the perceived stress levels and coping mechanisms of student registered nurse anesthetists: The University of Southern Mississippi; 2015. Doctoral Nursing Capstone Projects. Paper 21.
7. Behroozi N, SHahniyeylagh M, Poorseid M. Relationship between perfectionism, perceived stress and social support, academic burnout. Strategy Cult 2012;5(20):83-103. [Full Text in Persian]
8. Doolittle BR, Windish DM. Correlation of burnout syndrome with specific coping strategies, behaviors, and spiritual attitudes among interns at Yale University, New Haven, USA. J Educ Eval Health Prof 2015;12:41. [OpenAIRE]
9. Seranche M, Maktabi G, Hajiyakhchali A. Casual relationship of personality characteristics with academic burnout mediating academic self-efficacy and perceived academic stress in students. Psychol Methods Models 2014;5(17):75- 92. [Full Text in Persian]
10. Fares J, Al Tabosh H, Saadeddin Z, El Mouhayyar C, Aridi H. Stress, burnout and coping strategies in preclinical medical students. N Am J Med Sci 2016;8(2):75-81. [OpenAIRE]
11. Sevencan F, Cayir E, Uner S. Burnout status of interns and associated factors. Cah Sociol Demogr Med 2010;50(4):501-15.
12. Sharififard F, Asayesh H, Nourozi K, Hosseini MA, Tahera Kharameh Z. The Relationship between Motivation and Academic burnout in Nursing and Paramedical Students of Qom University of Medical Sciences, Iran. Qom Univ Med Sci J 2016;9(12):72-78.
14. Costa EFdO, Santos SA, Santos ATRdA, Melo EVd, Andrade TMd. Burnout syndrome and associated factors among medical students: A cross-sectional study. Clinics (Sao Paulo) 2012;67(6):573-9.
15. El-Masry R, Ghreiz SM, Shams TM, Helal RM. Perceived stress and burnout among medical students during clinical period. Ibnosina J Med Biomed Sci 2012;5(4):179-88.
16. Chang E, Lee A, Byeon E, Lee SM. Role of motivation in the relation between perfectionism and academic burnout in Korean students. Pers Individ Diff 2015;82:221-6.
17. Seo JH, Kim HJ, Kim BJ, Lee SJ, Bae HO. Educational and relational stressors associated with burnout in Korean medical students. Psychiatry Investig 2015;12(4):451-8.