Who built the big drystone wall in the east of Bukovica? / Tko je izgradio veliki suhozid na istoku Bukovice?
- Publisher: University of Zadar, Department of History
- Journal: Miscellanea Hadriatica et Mediterranea (issn: 1849-0670)
- Subject: drystone wall | Liburnian-Delmatean conflict | Krka | Zrmanja | Ervenik | Mokro Polje | Radučić | History (General) | D1-2009
This paper presents the discovery of the big drystone wall whose remains are located in the area of the villages of Ervenik, Mokro Polje and Radučić in Bukovica. The remains of the drystone wall were noticed on aerial photos and satellite images. Field surveys of limite... View more
- Similar Research Results (8)
- Metrics No metrics available