1. International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA). Dosimetry In Diagnostic Radiology:An international code of practice, Technical Report Series No. 457, Vienna, 2007.
2. World health Organization (WHO). Quality Assurance in Diagnostic Radiology. A guide prepared following workshop held in neuherberg. Geneva 1982.
3. International Comission on Radilogical Protection "ICRP 103 The 2007 Recomendations of the International Comission on Radiological Protection " Ann. ICRP 37(2-4), 2007.
4. Papp J. Quality Management in the Imaging Sciences: Elsiver health Sciences; 2013.
5. Van den Berg L, Aarts J, Beentjes L, Van Dalen A, Elsakkers P, Julius H, et al. Guidelines for quality control of equipment used in diagnostic radiology in the Netherlands. Radiat. Prot. Dosim. 1998;80(1- 3):95-7.
6. Seidband, M, et al. "Basic Quality Control in Diagnostic Radiology". AAPM Report No.4 (New York: American Institute of Physics, 1977).
7. Porubszky T, Varadi C, Ballay L, Turak O, Gaspardy G, Turai I. Quality control tests of diagnostic radiology equipment in Hungary and its radiation protection aspects. First central & eastern European workshop on quality control, patient dosimetry and radiation protection in diagnostic and interventional radiology and nuclear medicine (scientifically supported and accredited as a CPD event for medical physicists). Budappest. Hungary (2007).
8. Zoetelief J, Van Soldt R, Suliman I, Jansen JTM, Bosmans H. Quality control of equipment used in digital and interventional radiology. Radiat. Prot. Dosim. 2005; 117(1-3):277-82.
9. Gholamhosseinian-Najjar H, Bhareyni-Toosi MT, Mohammad-Zare MH, Sadeghi HR Sadoughi HR. Quality Control Status of Radiology Centers of Hospitals Associated with Mashhad University of Medical Sciences. Iranian J Med Phys. 2014;10(4):182-7.
10. Khoshbin Khoshnazar A, Hejazi P, Mokhtarian M, Nooshi S. Quality Control of Radiography Equipments in Golestan Province of IRAN. Iranian J of Med Phys. 2013;10, No. 1-2 (1):37-44.
11. Saghatchi F. Quality control of diagnostic X-ray units in hospitals of Zanjan University of Medical Sciences. Master Thesis of Medical Physics, Mashhhad University of Medical Sciences, 1999.
12. Shahbazi D. Quality control of radiological units in hospitals of Cheharmahal-o-Bakhtiari Province. Journal of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences. 2003; the fifth year (4): 5-11.
13. Gholami M, Nemati F, Karami V. The Evaluation of Conventional X-ray Exposure Parameters Including Tube Voltage and Exposure Time in Private and Governmental Hospitals of Lorestan Province. Iranian J of Med Phys. 2015;12(2):85-92. [OpenAIRE]
14. Rasuli B, Mahmoud-Pashazadeh A, Tahmasbi Birgani MJ, Ghorbani M, Naserpour M, Fathi-Asl J. Quality Control of Conventional Radiology Devices in Selected Hospitals of Khuzestan Province, Iranian J of Med Phys. 2014;12(2):101-8.
15. GAMMEX rmi. Quality control for diagnostic radiology. 2003:1-28.