1. ACCOUNTING PROFESSIONAL & ETHICAL STANDARDS BOARD (2012) 110 Code of ethics for professional accountants [Online] Available from: http://www.aspesb.org.au/uploads/standards/apes b_standards/standard1.pdf. [Accessed: 4th March, 2016].
2. AHMED, S. KHAN, M.A., MEMON, Z.A. & SIDDIQUI, F.U. (2014) Organizational Culture and its Impact on employee Career Progression in Public Sector Organizations in Pakistan. IBI Journal of Business Studies. 10 (2). p. 56-70.
3. AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS (2014) AICPA code of professional conduct. [Online] Available from: http://www.aicpa.org/research/standards/codeofc onduct. [Accessed 4th March 2016].
4. AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS (2015) Top 10 ethical inquires of 2015.[Online] Available from: http://www.aicpa.org/ interestareas/. professional ethics . [Accessed 4th March 2016].
5. BIF (Business Innovation Facility Practitioner HUB) (2011) What Is Inclusive business, Briefing Note 1, Business Innovation Facility & Innovations Against Poverty. Available from: http://www.globalhand.org/system/assets/b60414 e3e4b8d043b46c573849258cc53df86912/original/ what_do_we_mean_by_IB_20April2011.pdf?132020 6957. [Accessed : 20th May 2015].
6. CAMERON, K.S. & QUINN, R.E. (2011) Diagnosing and Changing Organizational Culture: Based on the Competing Values Framework. N.J.: John Wiley and Sons.
7. CHOI, T.H. & PAI, J. (2011) Business ethics and financial reporting quality: Evidence from Korea. Journal of Business Ethics. [Online] 103(3). p. 403- 427. Available from: http://DOI10.1007/s10551- 011-0871-4. [ Accessed: 6th March 2016].
8. DEFOND, M., & LENNOX (2015) Do PCAOB inspections improve the quality of internal control audit?. [Online] Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.2574506. [Accessed: 10th March 2016].
9. ESPOSITO, M., KAPOOR, A., GOYAL, S. (2012) Enabling healthcare services for the rural and semi urban segments India: When shared value meets the bottom of the pyramid. Corporate Governance. [Online] 12 (4) p. 514-533. Available from: http:// dx.doi.org/10.1108/14720701211267847. [Accessed: 10th March 2016].
10. FERRERO, J.M., SANCHEZ, I,M & BALLESTEROS (2015) Effect of financial reporting quality on sustainability information disclosure. Corporate Social Responsibility & Environmental Management. [Online] 22. p.46-64. Available from: http://www.wileyonlinelibrary.com.DOI.10.1002/cs r.1330. [Accessed: 6th March 2016].
11. FLOYD,W. (2016) Financial reporting quality and voluntary disclosure: evidence from internal control weaknesses. [Online] Available from: http://www.stanford.box.com/floyd-jmp. [Accessed: 10th March 2016].
12. GEORGE,G., McGahan & PRABHU,J.(2012) Innovations for inclusive growth: Towards a theoretical framework and a research agenda. Journal of Management Studies. [Online] 49(9)p.661-683. Available from: DOI:10.1111/j.1467-6486.2012.01049.x. [Accessed: 9th March 2016].
13. GOLJA, T. & POZEGA, S. (2012) Inclusive BusinessWhat is all about? Managing Inclusive Companies. International Review of Management & Marketing. 2(1). p. 22-42.
14. GRADI, C. & KNOBLOCH,C. (2010) Inclusive business guide: How to develop business and fight poverty, Belin, Endeva. [Online] Available from: http://www.endeva.org/wp-content/uploads/ 2014/11/BG_Final.pdf. [Accessed: 1st March 2016].
15. GREGORY, B.T., HARRIS, S.G., ARMENAKIS, A.A., & SHOOK, C.L. (2009) Organizational culture and effectiveness: a study of values, attitudes, and organizational outcomes. Journal of Business Research. 62. p. 673-679.