1. Jiménez Jiménez FJ, Cervera Montes M, Blesa Malpica AL; Metabolism and Nutrition Working Group of the Spanish Society of Intensive Care Medicine and Coronary units. Guidelines for specialized nutritional and metabolic support in the critically-ill patient: update. Consensus SEMICYUC-SENPE: cardiac patient. Nutr Hosp 2011; 26 (Suppl. 2): 76-80. [OpenAIRE]
2. Mori TA, Beilin LJ, Burke V, Morris J, Ritchie J. Interactions between dietary fat, fish, and fish oils and their effects on platelet function in men at risk of cardiovascular disease. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 1997; 17: 279-86. [OpenAIRE]
3. Harris WS, Pottala JV, Sands SA, Jones PG. Comparison of the effects of fish and fish-oil capsules on the n-3 fatty acid content of blood cells and plasma phospholipids. Am J Clin Nutr 2007; 86: 1621-5.
4. Metcalf, RG James MJ, Gibson RA, et al. Effects of fish-oil supplementation on myocardial fatty acids in humans. Am J Clin Nutr 2007; 85: 1222-8.
5. Reed CF. Phospholipid exchange between plasma and erythrocytes in man and the dog. J Clin Invest 1968; 47: 749-60. [OpenAIRE]
6. Park Y, Harris WS. EPA but not DHA, decrease mean platlet volume in normal subjects. Lipids 2002; 37: 941-946.
7. Park Y, Harris WS.Omega -3 fatty acid supplementation accelerates chylomicron triglyceride clearance. J Lip Res 2003; 44: 455-463.
8. Luostarinen R, Boberg M, Saldeen T. Fatty acid composition in total phospholipids of human coronary arteries in sudden cardiac death. Atherosclerosis 1993; 99: 187-93.
9. Hallgren CG, Hallmans G, Jansson JH, et al. Markers of high fish intake are associated with decreased risk of a first myocardial infarction. Br J Nutr 2001; 86: 397-404.
10. Erkkila AT, Lehto S, Pyorala K et al. n-3 fatty acids and 5-y risks of death and cardiovascular disease events in patients with coronary artery disease. Am J Clin Nutr 2003; 78: 65-71. [OpenAIRE]
11. Rissanen T, Voutilainen S, Nyyssönen K et al. Fish oil-derived fatty acids, docosahexaenoic acid and docosapentaenoic acid, and the risk of acute coronary events. The Kuopio Ischaemic Heart Disease Risk Factor study. Circulation 2000; 102: 2677- 9. [OpenAIRE]
12. He K, Song Y, Daviglus ML, Liu K, Van Horn L, Dyer AR et al. Accumulated evidence on fish consumption and coronary heart disease mortality: a meta-analysis of cohort studies. Circulation 2004; 109: 2705-11.
13. Parks JS, Gebre AK. Studies on the effect of dietary fish oil on the physical and chemical properties of low density lipoproteins in cynomolgus monkeys. J Lipid Res 1991; 32: 305-15.
14. Gebauer SK, Psota TL, HarrisWS, Kris-Etherton PM. n-3 Fatty acid dietary recommendations and food sources to achieve essentiality and cardiovascular benefits. Am J Clin Nutr 2006; 83: S1526-1535S.
15. Jump D. Fatty acid regulation of gene transcription. Crit Rev Clin Lab Sci 2004; 41: 41-78.