1. Cobussen-Boekhorst HJ, van Genugten LJ, Postma J, Feitz WF, Kortmann BB. Treatment response of an outpatient training for children with enuresis in a tertiary health care setting. J Pediatr Urol 2013;9(4):516-20.
2. Alkot M, Deeb M. Nocturnal enuresis among school children in Menofia Governorate, Egypt; a hidden problem. J Am Sci 2012;8(1):327-34.
3. Paul NI, Alikor E, Anochie IC. Factors associated with enuresis among primary school children in Port Harcourt. Niger J Paediatr 2013;40(4):370-4.
4. Ismail A, Abdelbasser K, Abdel-moneim M. Prevalence and risk factors of primary nocturnal enuresis in primary school children in Qena Governorate-Egypt. Egypt J Neurol Psychiat Neurosurg 2013;50(2):163- 9.
5. Dehghani K, Pourmovahed Z, Dehghani H, Shakiba M, Tavangar H, Yasini A, et al. The survey of enuresis related factors in school children aged 6-12 years. Daneshvar Med 2009;16(79):33-8.
6. Dolgun G, Savaser S, Balci S, Yazici S. Prevalence of nocturnal enuresis and related factors in children aged 5-13 in istanbul. Iran J Pediatr 2012;22(2):205-12.
7. Solanki AN, Desai SG. Prevalence and risk factors of nocturnal enuresis among school age children in rural areas. Int J Res Med Sci 2014;2(1):202-5.
8. Mohammadpour A, Basiri Moghaddam M, Jani S, Haidarpour S. Survey of enuresis frequency and its associated factors among school children. Horizon Med Sci 2012;18(2):37-44.
9. Aljefri HM, Basurreh OA, Yunus F, Bawazir AA. Nocturnal enuresis among primary school children. Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl 2013;24(6):1233-41.
10.Ozkan S, Durukan E, Iseri E, Gürocak S, Maral I, Ali Bumin M. Prevalence and risk factors of monosymptomatic nocturnal enuresis in Turkish children. Indian J Urol 2010;26(2):200-5.
11.Akhavan Karbasi S, Golestan M, Fallah R. Enuresis in 6 year old children and its related factors. Horizon Med Sci 2009;15(3):63-9.
12.Gunes A, Gunes G, Acik Y, Akilli A. The epidemiology and factors associated with nocturnal enuresis among boarding and daytime school children in southeast of Turkey: a cross sectional study. BMC Publ Health 2009;9(1):357. [OpenAIRE]
13.Safarinejad MR. Prevalence of nocturnal enuresis, risk factors, associated familial factors and urinary pathology among school children in Iran. J Pediatr Urol 2007;3(6):443-52. [OpenAIRE]
14.Cher TW, Lin GJ, Hsu KH. Prevalence of nocturnal enuresis and associated familial factors in primary school children in taiwan. J Urol 2002;168(3):1142-6.
15.Salih KEMA, Ahmed FE, Salih AA, Elnour WE, Hussien KE, Omer YI. Characteristics and aetiological factors of nocturnal enuresis in Sudanese children. Health Educ 2013;1(2):40-5.