1. Walusiak-Skorupa J, Wągrowska-Koski E, Pałczyński C. [Cytostatics: Occupational hazards, Health consequences, Prevention, Expert opinions]. 3rd ed. Łódź: Instytut Medycyny Pracy; 2009. Polish.
2. Szmyd K, Haus O. [Cancers among medical personnel exposed to anticancer agents]. Med Pr. 2011;62(1):17-21. Polish.
3. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. NIOSH Alert: Preventing occupational exposure to antineoplastic and other hazardous drugs in health care settings. Cincinnati: National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health; 2004.
4. De Werk NA, Wadden RA, Chlou WL. Exposure of hospital workers to airborne antineoplastic agents. Am J Hosp Pharm. 1983;40(4):597-601.
5. Gać P, Pawlas K. [Hazards entailed by occupational exposure to cytostatic preparations]. Bezp Pr Nauk Prakt. 2010;9: 18-21. Polish.
6. Meijster T, Fransman W, Veldhof R, Kromhout H. Exposure to antineoplastic drugs outside the hospital environment. Ann Occup Hyg. 2006;50(7):657-64, https://doi.org/10.1093/ annhyg/mel023.
7. Nygren O, Lundgren C. Determination of platinum in workroom air and in blood and urine from nursing staff attending patients receiving cisplatin chemotherapy. Int Arch Occup Environ Health. 1997;70(3):209-14.
8. Chu WC, Hon CY, Danyluk Q, Chua PP, Astrakianakis G. Pilot assessment of the antineoplastic drug contamination levels in British Columbian hospitals pre- and post-cleaning. J Oncol Pharm Pract. 2012;18(1):46-51, https://doi.org/ 10.1177/1078155211402106.
9. Sabatini L, Barbieri A, Lodi V, Violante FS. Biological monitoring of occupational exposure to antineoplastic drugs in hospital settings. Med Lav. 2012;103(5):394-401.
10. Ziegler E, Mason HJ, Baxter PJ. Occupational exposure to cytotoxic drugs in two UK oncology wards. Occup Environ Med. 2002;59(9):608-12, https://doi.org/10.1136/oem.59.9.608.
11. [Regulation of the Minister of Health and Social Security of 19 June 1996 on occupational safety and health during the preparation, administration, and storage of cytostatic medications in health care facilities. J Laws 1996, No. 80, item 376]. Polish.
12. [Regulation of the Minister of Health and Social Security of 31 August 2000 amending the regulation on occupational safety and health during the preparation, administration, and storage of cytostatic medications in health care facilities. J Laws 2000, No. 79, item 897]. Polish.
13. Walusiak J, Wągrowska-Koski E. [Handling of cytostatic medications]. Pr Zdrow. 2008;3:38-40. Polish.
14. El-Helaly M, Abdel-Elah K, Haussein A, Shalaby H. Paternal occupational exposures and the risk of congenital malformations - A case-control study. Int J Occup Med Environ Health. 2011;24(2):218-27, https://doi.org/10.2478/s13 382-011-0019-x.
15. Krzemińska S, Pośniak M, Szewczyńska M. [Use of personal protective equipment under occupational exposure to cytostatics]. Med Pr. 2016;67(4):499-508, https://doi.org/ 10.13075/mp.5893.00323. Polish. [OpenAIRE]