1. Government of Malaysia. Occupational Safety and Health Act (Act 514) 1994
2. Knowledge Management to Promote Occupational Safety and Health at the Malaysian Manufacturing Workplace: Reposed in Occupational Safety and Health Committees? Ummu Kolsome Farouk, Stanley Richardson and Arul Jeganathan Solucis Santhapparaj Multimedia University, Malaysia
3. Soehod, K. (2007). 'Law on Safety and Health in Malaysia,' Unpublished manuscript, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.
4. Government of Malaysia. Occupational Safety and Health Act (Act 514) 1994.
5. Safety Culture in Malaysian Workplace: An Analysis of Occupational Accidents HuiNee A* Hui-Nee 2014 Health and the Environment Journal, 2014, Vol. 5, No. 3.Workplace Accident in Malaysia: Most Common Causes and Solutions Noorul Huda Zakaria, Norudin Mansor, Zalinawati Abdullah Business and Management Review Vol. 2(5) pp. 75 - 88 July, 2012 ISSN: 2047 - 0398 Available online at http://www.businessjournalz.org/bmr.
6. Factors Contribute to Safety Culture in the Manufacturing Industry in Malaysia, Ong Choon Hee Universiti Utara Malaysia, Sintok, Kedah, Malaysia , DOI: 10.6007/IJARBSS/v4-i4/753 URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.6007/IJARBSS/v4-i4/753 , International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences April 2014, Vol. 4, No. 4 ISSN: 2222-6990.
7. Mullen, J. (2004). Investigating factors that influence individual safety behavior at work. Journal of Safety Research, 35, 275-285.
8. Preliminary Study of the Safety Culture in a Manufacturing Industry ,Ezrin Hani Sukadarin , Nurud Suria Suhaimi ,Norhidayah Abdull , Department of Technology Management Faculty of Manufacturing Engineering and Technology Management University Malaysia Pahang 26300, Pahang, Malaysia, International Journal of Humanities and Social Science Vol. 2 No. 4 [Special Issue - February 2012].
9. http://www.dosh.gov.my/index.php/en/archive-statistics/2012-archive-stat/795- occupational-accidents-statistics-2012
14. Belanger, P.L. (1981). Health hazard evaluation report. Center for disease control, NIOSH report no. HETA 81 - 107
15. David A.G.(2006).Occupational contribution to chronic cough. Journal of occupational medicine and toxicology. Retrieved 27th December, 2012 from www.occup/med.com