Wu, J., Qi, F., & Shi, G. (2010, March). An improved model of pixel adaptive just-noticeable difference estimation. In Acoustics Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), 2010 IEEE International Conference on (pp. 2454-2457). IEEE.
Watson, A. B. (1993, December). DCTune: A technique for visual optimization of DCT quantization matrices for individual images. In Sid International Symposium Digest of Technical Papers (Vol. 24, pp. 946-946). SOCIETY FOR INFORMATION DISPLAY.
(2011). A combined just noticeable distortion model-guided image watermarking. Signal, Image and Video Processing, 5(4), 517-526.
4. Fazlali, H. R., Samavi, S., Karimi, N., &Shirani, S. (2016). Adaptive blind image watermarking using edge pixel concentration. Multimedia Tools and Applications, 1-16.
5. Li, W., Zhang, Y., & Yang, C. (2013). A survey of JND models in digital image watermarking. In Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Information Technology and Software Engineering (pp. 765-774). Springer Berlin Heidelberg. Barni, M., Bartolini, F., &Piva, A. (2001).
Improved wavelet-based watermarking through pixel-wise masking. IEEE transactions on image processing, 10(5), 783-791.
Akhbari, B., &Ghaemmaghami, S. (2005, November). Watermarking of Still Images in Wavelet Domain based on Entropy Masking Model.
In TENCON 2005-2005 IEEE Region 10 Conference (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
8. Sweldens, W. (1995, September). Lifting scheme: a new philosophy in biorthogonal wavelet constructions. In SPIE's 1995 International Symposium on Optical Science, Engineering, and Instrumentation (pp. 68-79). International Society for Optics and Photonics.
9. Chou, C. H., & Li, Y. C. (1995). A perceptually tuned subband image coder based on the measure of just-noticeable-distortion profile. IEEE Transactions on circuits and systems for video technology, 5(6), 467-476.
10. Yang, X. K., Ling, W. S., Lu, Z. K., Ong, E. P., & Yao, S. S. (2005). Just noticeable distortion model and its applications in video coding. Signal Processing: Image Communication, 20(7), 662-680.
11. Wu, J., Qi, F., & Shi, G. (2010, March). An improved model of pixel adaptive just-noticeable difference estimation. In Acoustics Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), 2010 IEEE International Conference on (pp. 2454-2457). IEEE. Gholipour, M. (2011, June). Design and implementation of lifting based integer wavelet transform for image compression applications. In International Conference on Digital Information and Communication Technology and Its Applications (pp. 161-172). Springer Berlin Heidelberg.
13. Jensen, A., & la Cour-Harbo, A. (2001). The Discrete Wavelet Transform via Lifting. In Ripples in Mathematics (pp. 11-24). Springer Berlin Heidelberg. [OpenAIRE]
14. Qi, H., Zheng, D., & Zhao, J. (2008). Human visual system based adaptive digital image watermarking. Signal Processing, 88(1), 174-188.
15. Shapiro, L., & Stockman, G. C. (2001). Computer vision. 2001. ed: Prentice Hall.