6. Brania A. A., : Analytical Study of the blue Pigments in some Islamic monumental decorated Ceilings in Cairo, Egypt, Egypt. J. Anal. Chem.,15, 2006.
7. Brania A.A.,: Analytical study of the decorative materials of the ceilings of the mosque of el- motaher (1744 A.D.) Cairo, Egypt, in: Egypt. J. Anal. Chem., 15, 2006.
8. Castanys M. et al., : Automatic identification of artistic pigments by raman spectroscopy using fuzzy logic and principal component analysis, Laser Chemistry1 Mazzocchin G.A., et al.,: Analysis of pigments from roman wall paintings found in Vicenza, Talanta 61, 2003.
9. Charola A. Elena, et al., : Gypsum: a review of its role in the deterioration of building materials Environ Geol vol., 52, 2007.
10. Clark. R. J.H., : Pigment identification by spectroscopic means: an arts/science interface, C. R. Chimie, 5, 2002.
11. Daniilia S. and Minopoulou E., : A study of smalt and red lead discolouration in Antiphonitis wall paintings in Cyprus Appl. Phys A.,96 ,2009. [OpenAIRE]
12. Desnica V., et al.,: Multi analytical characterization of a variety of ultramarine pigments, e-PS, 1, 2004.
13. Gettens J. and Stout G.L.,: Painting materials, a short encyclopedia ,Dover, New York, 1991.
14. Goffer Z.,: Archaeological chemistry, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey 2007.
15. Green L., : Colour transformations of ancient Egyptian pigments, in: Colour and painting in ancient Egypt, London, 2001.
16. Gupta, S.P. and , Sharma K., : Biodeterioration and preservation of Sita Devi temple,Deorbija, Chhattisgarh, India international journal of conservation science, 2, Issue 2, 2011.
17. Heywood, A.,: The use of huntite as a white pigment in ancient Egypt, in: Colour and painting in ancient Egypt, London, 2001.
18. Katja H.,: Characterization of pigments and colors used in ancient Egyptian boat models, Spectrochimica Acta, Part B 61, 2006.
19. Martin C. et al.,: Stratigraphic analysis of organic materials in wall painting samples using micro-FTIR attenuated total reflectance and a novel sample preparation technique, Anal Bioanal Chem,392, 2008.
20. Mayer R.,: The artist's handbook of materials and techniques, the Viking Press Inc., New York, 1991.