1. Leonard M, Miller E, Llewellyn A. Nursing case management: review and resource manual. Silver Spring: American Nurses Credentialing Center; 2012. p. 67e70.
2. Johri M, Beland F, Bergman H. International experiments in integrated care for the elderly: a synthesis of the evidence. Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2003;18(3): 222e35. https://doi.org/10.1002/gps.819
3. Yarmo-Roberts D. Reconceptualizing case management in theory and practice: a frontline perspective. Health Serv Manage Res. 2002;15(3):147e64.
4. Ahn YH. Effects of Medicaid case management program and its Policy directions. Korean Res Case Manag. 2010;5:67e84. Korean.
5. Shin SM, Kim MJ, Kim ES, Lee HW, Park CG, Kim HK. Medical aid service overuse assessed by case managers in Korea. J Adv Nurs. 2010;66(10): 2257e65. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2648.2010.05364.x
6. Oh JJ, Oh SE. Case management for long-term hospitalization by Medical Aid beneficiaries: suggestions for successful operation and stabilization. Korean Public Health Res. 2015;41(4):1e14. Korean.
7. Shin YS, Shin HW, Hwang DK, Roh IC. Monitoring for medicaid financial efficiency. Seoul: Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs; 2006. Report No.: 2006-20-1. Korean.
8. Kim JS, Lee KJ. Effectiveness analysis on Medicaid case management and its Implications. Health Welfare Policy Forum. 2012;191:50e9. Korean.
9. Ministry of Health and Welfare. Guard of healthy life “Medical Aid case management” [Internet]. Sejong: Ministry of Health and Welfare; 2015 [cited 2017 Sep 10]. Available from: http://www.mohw.go.kr/front_new/al/sal0301vw.jsp?PAR_ MENU_ID¼04&MENU_ID¼0403&BOARD_ID¼140&BOARD_FLAG¼00&CONT_ SEQ¼324580&page¼1.
10. Oh JJ, Choi JM, Ji YG. Health services use and health status of Medicaid beneficiaries according to Medicaid policy change. Seoul: Ministry of Health, Welfare and Family Affairs; 2009. p. 89e96. Korean.
11. Kim JS, Lee KJ. Effectiveness analysis on medicaid case management and its implications. Health Welfare Policy Forum. 2012;191:50e9. Korean.
12. Kolbasovsky A, Zeitlin J, Gillespie W. Impact of point-of-care case management on readmissions and costs. Am J Manag Care. 2012;18(8):e300e6.
13. Lee IS, Kim DK. A study on the effectiveness of medical case management program. J Korean Soc Welfare Administration. 2006;8(1):39e66. Korean.
14. Cesta T. Reducing readmission: case management's critical role. Hosp Case Manag. 2011;19(3):39e42.
15. The Medical Today. Open forum for the necessity of creating the Medical Aid case manager title [Internet]. Seoul: The Medical Today; 2017 [cited Nov 18]. Available from: http://www.mdtoday.co.kr/mdtoday/index.html?no=290511