1. Provider of Hotel Reservation and Distribution Technology Improves Service to Customers by 13%, Reduces Costs 35%. NTT Data, 2012. Available online: https://us.nttdata.com/en/-/media/nttdataamerica/ files/resource-library-pdf/provider-of-hotel-reservation--distribution-technology-improves-service-tocustomers-by-13-reduces-c.pdf (accessed on 10 October 2017).
2. Benckendorff, P.J.; Sheldon, P.J.; Fesenmaier, D.R. Tourism Information Technology; Centre for Agriculture and Bioscience International (CABI): Wallingford, UK, 2014.
3. Team, T. Who Will Benefit from Travelzoo's Hotel Booking Platform and How. 2 May 2014. Available online: https://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2014/05/02/who-will-benefit-from-travelzooshotel-booking-platform-and-how/#49214c7423ed (accessed on 27 November 2017).
4. Mogelonsky, L. Hotel Llama: Essays in Hotel Marketing and Management; AuthorHouse: Bloomington, IN, USA, 2015.
5. Chen, H. The Influence of Perceived Value and Trust on Online Buying Intention. J. Comput. 2012, 7. [CrossRef]
6. Dong, Y.; Ling, L. Hotel Overbooking and Cooperation with Third-Party Websites. Sustainability 2015, 7, 11696-11712. [CrossRef] [OpenAIRE]
7. Krasna, T. The influence of perceived value on customer loyalty in Slovenian hotel industry. Turizam 2008, 12, 12-15. [CrossRef] [OpenAIRE]
8. Chiang, C.; Jang, S.S. The Effects of Perceived Price and Brand Image on Value and Purchase Intention: Leisure traveler's attitudes toward online hotel booking. J. Hosp. Leis. Mark. 2007, 15, 49-69. [CrossRef]
9. Zeithaml, V.A. Consumer Perceptions of Price, Quality, and Value: A Means-End Model and Synthesis of Evidence. J. Mark. 1988, 52, 2-22. [CrossRef] [OpenAIRE]
10. Browning, V.; So, K.; Sparks, B.A. The Influence of Online Reviews on Consumers' Attributions of Service Quality and Control for Service Standards in Hotels. J. Travel. Tour. Mark. 2013, 30, 23-40. [CrossRef]
11. Head, M.; Hassanein, K. Trust in e-Commerce: Evaluating the Impact of Third-Party Seals. Q. J. Electron. Commer. 2002, 3, 307-325.
12. Turban, E.; King, D.; Lee, J.; Warkentin, M.; Chung, H. Electronic Commerce: A Managerial Perspective; Prentice Hall: Upper Saddle River, NJ, USA, 2002.
13. Wu, J.; Chang, Y. Towards understanding members' interactivity, trust, and flow in online travel community. Ind. Manag. Data Syst. 2005, 105, 937-954. [CrossRef]
14. Lewis, I.; Semeijn, J. The Impact of Information Technology on Travel Agents. Transp. J. 1998, 37, 20-26.
15. Lien, C.; Wen, M.; Huang, L.; Wu, K. Online hotel booking: The effects of brand image, price, trust and value on purchase intentions. Asia Pac. Manag. Rev. 2005, 20, 210-218. [CrossRef]