1. C.J.S.C. Burger, M. Dohnal, M. Kathrada, and R. Law, A practitioners guide to time-series methods for tourism demand forecasting: A case study of Durban, South Africa, Tourism Management, 22(4) (2001) 403-409.
2. R. Sadownik and E. P. Barbosa, Short-term forecasting of industrial electricity consumption in Brazil, Journal of Forecasting, 18(1) (1999) 215-224.
3. C. W. Chu and G. P. Zhang, A comparative study of linear and nonlinear models for aggregate retail sales forecasting, International Journal of Production Economics, 86(3) (2003) 217 -231.
4. J. T. Mentzer and C. C. Bienstock, (1998). Sales forecasting management: understanding the techniques, systems and management of the sales forecasting process (Sage, Thousand Oaks, 1998).
5. P.C. Chang, C. Liu, and R.K. Lai, A fuzzy case-based reasoning model for sales forecasting in print circuit board industries, Expert Systems with Applications, 34(3) (2008) 2049-2058.
6. R. J. Kuo and P. H. Cohen, Intelligent tool wear estimation system through artificial neural networks and fuzzy modeling, AI in Engineering, 12(3) (1998) 229- 242.
7. H. Hruschka, Determining market response functions by neural network modelling: A comparison to econometric techniques. European Journal of Operational Research, 66(1) (1993) 27-35.
8. D. Agrawal and C. Schorling, Market share forecasting: An empirical comparison of artificial neural networks and multinomial logit model, Journal of Retailing, 72(4) (1996) 383-407.
9. P. M. West, P. L. Brockett and L. L. Golden. A comparative analysis of neural networks and statistical methods for predicting consumer choice, Marketing Science, 16(4) (1997) 370-391.
10. I. Alon, M. Qi and R.J. Sadowski, Forecasting aggregate retail sales: a comparison of artificial neural networks and traditional methods. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services 8(3) (2001) 147-156.
11. L. A. Zadeh, Fuzzy sets, Information and Control, 8(3) (1965) 338-353.
12. T. Chen and M. J. J. Wang, Forecasting Methods using Fuzzy Concepts, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 105(3) (1999) 339-352.
13. J. R. Hwang, S. M. Chen and C. H. Lee, Handling forecasting problems using fuzzy time series, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 100(1-3) (1998) 217-228.
14. K. Huarng, Effective lengths of intervals to improve forecasting in fuzzy time series. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 123(3) (2001) 387-394. [OpenAIRE]
15. D. Shi, C. Quek, R. Tilani and J. Fu, Product Demand Forecasting with a Novel Fuzzy CMAC, Neural Processing Letters, 25(1) (2007) 63-78.