3. Thong MK, Ho JJ, Khatijah NN. A population-based study of birth defects in Malaysia. Ann Hum Biol 2005; 32:180-87. [OpenAIRE]
4. Dixon MJ, Marazita ML, Beaty TH, Murray JC. Cleft lip and palate: understanding genetic and environmental influences. Nature Reviews Genetics 2011; 12(3):167-78.
5. Suleiman AM, Hamzah ST, Abusalab MA, Samaan KT. Prevalence of cleft lip and palate in a hospital-based population in the Sudan. Int J Paediatr Dent. 2005; 15:185-89. [OpenAIRE]
6. Rajab A, Thomas C. Oral clefts in the Sultanate of Oman. Eur J PlastSurg 2001; 24:230-33.
7. Jalilevand N, Jalaie S. Prevalence of cleft lip and palate among four provinces in the West and North-West of Iran. Journal of research in medical sciences: the official journal of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences 2015; 20(6):548. [OpenAIRE]
8. Rajabian MH, Aghaei S. Cleft lip and palate in southwestern Iran: anepidemiologic study of live births. Ann Saudi Med 2005; 25(5):385-8. [OpenAIRE]
9. Golalipour MJ, Mirfazeli A, Behnampour N. Birth prevalence of oral clefting in northern Iran. Cleft Palate Craniofac J 2007; 44:378-80. [OpenAIRE]
10. Zandi M, Heidari A. An epidemiologic study of Orofacial Clefts in Hamedan city, Iran: A 15- year study. Cleft Palate Craniofac J 2011; 48(4):483-9.
11. Jamilian A, Nayeri F, Babayan A. Incidence of cleft lip and palate in Tehran. J Indian Soc Pedod Prev Dent 2007; 25(4):174- 6. [OpenAIRE]
12. Kianifar H, Hasanzadeh N, Jahanbin A, Ezzati A, Kianifar H. Cleft lip and palate: a 30-year epidemiologic study in north-east of Iran. Iranian journal of otorhinolaryngology 2015; 27(78):35. [OpenAIRE]
13. Tanaka SA, Mahabir RC, Jupiter DC, Menezes JM. Updating the epidemiology of cleft lip with or without cleft palate. Plast Reconstr Surg 2012; 129(3):511e-8.
14. Conway JC, Taub PJ, Kling R, Oberoi K, Doucette J, Jabs EW. Ten-year experience of more than 35,000 orofacial clefts in Africa. BMC pediatrics 2015; 15(1):1.
15. Rittler M, Cosentino V, López Camelo JS, Murray JC, Wehby G, Castilla EE. Associated anomalies among infants with oral clefts at birth and during a 1‐ year follow‐ up. American journal of medical genetics Part A 2011; 155(7):1588-96.
16. Panamonta V, Pradubwong S, Panamonta M, Chowchuen B. Prevalence of Congenital Heart Diseases in Patients with Orofacial Clefts: A Systematic Review. Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand= Chotmaihet thangphaet 2015; 98: S22.
17. Prathanee S, Tontrisirin C, Panamontha M. Cardiac Surgery in Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate Children: Srinagarind Hospital Experience. Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand= Chotmaihet thangphaet 2015;98: S115-9.