21. McClellan W, Aronoff SL, Bolton WK, Hood S, Lorber DL, Tang KL, et al. The prevalence of anemia in patients with chronic kidney disease. Curr Med Res Opin. 2004 Sep;20(9):1501-10.
22. Locatelli F, Nissenson AR, Barrett BJ, Walker RG, Wheeler DC, Eckardt KU, et al. Clinical practice guidelines for anemia in chronic kidney disease: problems and solutions. A position statement from Kidney Disease: Improving Global Outcomes (KDIGO). Kidney Int. 2008 Nov;74(10):1237-40. [OpenAIRE]
23. Fishbane S, Pollack S, Feldman HI, Joffe MM. Iron indices in chronic kidney disease in the National Health and Nutritional Examination Survey 1988- 2004. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2009 Jan;4(1):57- 61.
24. Charytan C, Bernardo MV, Koch TA, Butcher A, Morris D, Bregman DB. Intravenous ferric carboxymaltose versus standard medical care in the treatment of iron deficiency anemia in patients with chronic kidney disease: a randomized, activecontrolled, multi-center study. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2013 Apr;28(4):953-64.
25. Qunibi WY, Martínez C, Smith M, Benjamin J, Mangione A, Roger SD. A randomized controlled trial comparing intravenous ferric carboxymaltose with oral iron for treatment of iron deficiency anaemia of non-dialysis-dependent chronic kidney disease patients. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2011 May;26(5):1599-607.
26. Covic A, Mircescu G The safety and efficacy of intravenous ferric carboxymaltose in anaemic patients undergoing haemodialysis: a multi-centre, open-label, clinical study. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2010 Aug;25(8):2722-30. [OpenAIRE]
27. Tagboto S, Cropper L, Turner J, Pugh-Clarke K. The efficacy of a single dose of intravenous ferric carboxymaltose (Ferinject) on anaemia in a predialysis population of chronic kidney disease patients. J Ren Care. 2009 Mar;35(1):18-23.
28. Szczech LA, Bregman DB, Harrington RA, Morris D, Butcher A, Koch TA, et al. Randomized evaluation of efficacy and safety of ferric carboxymaltose in patients with iron deficiency anaemia and impaired renal function (REPAIR-IDA): rationale and study design. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2010 Jul;25(7):2368-75.
29. Merino JL, Bueno B, Campos MA, Amézquita Y. Intravenous ferric carboxymaltose for the treatment of anemia in chronic renal disease. Rev Clin Esp. 2014 June - July;214(5):282-283.
10. Bhandari S. Update of a comparative analysis of cost minimization following the introduction of newly available intravenous iron therapies in hospital practice. Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2011;7:501-9.
11. Calvet X, Ruíz MÀ, Dosal A, Moreno L, López M, Figuerola A, et al. Cost-minimization analysis favours intravenous ferric carboxymaltose over ferric sucrose for the ambulatory treatment of severe iron deficiency. PLoS ONE 2012; 7(9): e45604.
12. Rodríguez JA, González E, Gutiérrez JM, et al. Guías de acceso vascular en hemodiálisis (Guías S.E.N.). Nefrología 2005;25(Supl 1):3-97.