Redlich CA, Sparer J, Cullen MR. Sick-building syndrome. The Lancet. 1997;349(9057):1013−1016. [OpenAIRE]
NHS. Gov.UK. Sick Building Syndrome [cited 2016 Oct 29]. Available from: http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Sick-building-syndrome/Pages/Introduction.aspx Marmot AF, Eley J, Staford M, Stansfeld SA, Warwick E, Marmot MG. Building health: an epidemiolo - gical study of “sick building syndrome” in the Whitehall II study. Occup Environ Med. 2006;63:283−289.
United States Environmental Protection Agency. Indoor Air Facts No. 4 (revised). Sick Building Syndrome. Research and Development (MD-56). 1991 Feb [cited 2016 Oct 29]. Available from: https://www.
World Health Organization. Indoor air pollutants: exposure and health efects. (EURO Reports and Stu - dies No 78). Copenhagen: WHO Regional Ofice for Europe; 1983.
10. Crawford JO, Bolas SM. Sick building syndrome, work factors and occupational stress. Scand J Work Environ Health. 1996;22:243−250. [OpenAIRE]
11. Fisk W, Rosenfeld A. Estimates for improved productivity and health from better indoor environments. Indoor Air 1997.7:158−172. [OpenAIRE]
12. Kubo T, Mizoue T, Ide R, Tokui N, Fujino Y, Minh PT et al. Visual display terminal work and sick building syndrome - the role of psychosocial distress in the relationship. J Occup Health. 2006;48:107−112.
13. Magnavita N. Work-related symptoms in indoor environments: a puzzling problem for the occupational physician. Int Arch Occup Environ Health. 2015 Feb;88(2):185−196. Doi: 10.1007/s00420-014-0952-7.
14. Magnavita N, Ferraro P, Vincenti F. Influenza del clima lavorativo sulla sick building sindrome. Influence of work climate on the sick building syndrome. G Ital Med Lav Ergon. 2007;29:658−660. In Italian. [OpenAIRE]
15. Runeson-Broberg R, Norbäck D. Sick building syndrome (SBS) and sick house syndrome (SHS) in relation to psychosocial stress at work in the Swedish workforce. Int Arch Occup Environ Health. 2012 Nov 11 [e-pub ahead of print]. [OpenAIRE]
16. Mendelson MB, Catano VM, Kelloway K. The role of stress and social support in Sick Building Syndro me. Work Stress. 2010;14(2):137−155.
17. Runeson R, Wahlstedt K, Wieslander G, Norbck D. Personal and psychosocial factors and symptoms compatible with sick building syndrome in the Swedish workforce. Indoor Air. 2006 Dec;16(6):445−453. [OpenAIRE]
18. Brown JM, Cooper C, Kiriccaldy B. Occupational stress among senior police oficers. British J Psychol. 1996;87(1):31−41.