1. Makepeace JM. Courtship violence among college students. Fam Relat 1981;30:97-102. [OpenAIRE]
2. Kanin EJ. Male aggression in dating courtship relationships. Am J Sociol 1957;63:197-204. [OpenAIRE]
3. Swart LA, Mohamed-Seedat GS, Izabel R.Violence in adolescents' romantic relationships: findings form a survey amongst school going youth in a South African community. J Adolesc 2002;25:385-395.
4. Howard DE,Wang MQ. Risk profiles of adolescent girls who were victims of dating violence. Adolescence 2003;38:1-14.
5.Tucker HC, Oslak SG,Young ML et al. Partner violence among adolescents in opposite-sex romantic relationships: findings from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health. Am J Public Health 2001;91:1679-1685.
6.Wolfe AD, Scout K,Wekerle C et al. Child maltreatment: risk of adjustment problems and dating violence in adolescence. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 2001;40:282-289.
7. Ackard MD, Ztainer DN, Stat HP. Dating violence among a nationally representative sample of adolescent girls boys associations with behavioral and mental health. J Gend Specif Med 2003;6:39-48. [OpenAIRE]
8. Silverman JG, Raj A, Mucci L et al. Dating violence against adolescent girl and associated substance use, unhealthy weight control, sexual risk behavior, pregnancy, and suicidality. JAMA 2001;286:572-579. [OpenAIRE]
9. Feiring C, Beblinger E, Hoch-Espada A et al. Romantic relationship aggression and attitudes in high school students: the role of gender, grade, and attachment and emotional styles. J Youth Adolesc 2002;31:373-385. [OpenAIRE]
10.Wingood GM, DiClemente RJ, Hubbard-McCree D et al. Dating violence and the sexual health of black adolescent females.Pediatrics 2001;107(5):e72. Disponible en: www.pediatrics.org/cgi/content/full/107/5/e72 11. Malik S, Sorenson BS, Aneshensel SC. Community and dating violence among adolescents: perpetration and victimization. J Adolesc Health 1997;21:291-302. [OpenAIRE]
12. Flannery DJ, Singer MI,Wester K.Violence exposure, psychological trauma, and suicide risk in a community sample of dangerously violent adolescents. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 2001;40(4):435-42. [OpenAIRE]
13. Marshall LL, Rose P. Premarital violence: the impact of family of origin violence, stress, and reciprocity.Violence Vict 1990;5(1):51-64 14.Wekerle C,Wolfe DA, Hawkins DL et al. Childhood maltreatment, posttraumatic stress symptomatology, and adolescent dating violence: considering the value of adolescent perceptions of abuse and a trauma mediational model. Dev Psychopathol 2001;13(4):847-71.
15. Magdol L, Moffitt TE, Caspi A, et al. Gender differences in partner violence in a birth cohort of 21 year olds: bridging the gap between clinical and epidemiological approaches. J Consult Clin Psychol 1997;65:68-72. [OpenAIRE]
16. Berman L. Dating violence among high school students. Soc Work 1992;37:21-27.
17. Roscoe B, Benaske N. Courtship violence experienced by abused wives: similarities in patterns of abuse. Fam Relat 1985;34:419-424.