1. Olsen OE, Myklebust G, Engebretsen L, Holme I, Bahr R. Excersice to Prevent Lower Limb Injuries in Youth Sports: Cluster Randomized Controlled Trial. BMJ. 2005;52:330-449..
2. Buchanan JJ, Horak FB. Voluntary control of postural equilibrium patterns. Behav Brain Res. 2003;143(2):121-40.
3. Gribble PA, Hertel J, Denegar CR, Buckley WE.The effects of fatigue and chronic ankle instability on dynamic postural control. J Athl Train. 2004;39:321-30.
4. Mcguine TA, Greene JJ, Best T, Leverson G. Balance as a predictor of ankle injuries in high school basketball players. Clin J Sport Med. 2000;10:239-44.
5. Young, M, Jordan D. Strength Training for the Young Athlete Warren K. Pediatric Annals. 2010;39:5.
6. Lephart, SM, Myers JB, Riemann BL. Role of proprioception in functional joint stability. En: DeLee, Drez& Miller. Orthopaedic Sports Medicine: Principles and Practice. Philadelphia: Saunders; 2003.
7. Nurtekin E, Halil T, Ahmet S, Turgut K, Dede B. Relationships between Balance and Functional Performance in Football Players. J Hum Kinet. 2011;26:21-9.
8. Diener HC, Dichgans J, Guschlbauer B, Mau H. The significance of proprioception on postural stabilization as assessed by ischemia. Brain Res. 1984;296:103-9. [OpenAIRE]
9. Timothy A, Kulpa BS. The Effects of Activity Related Fatigue on Dynamic Postural Control as Measured by the Star Excursion Balance Test. En: Thesis submitted to the School of Physical Education at West Virginia University; 2006.
10. Forero S, Triana M, Andrade J, Jimeno J, Narro J. Prevención de lesiones: una estrategia de salvación para la sociedad moderna. Rev. Fac. Med. 2006;54:211-8.
11. Nashner LM, Shupert CL, Horak FB, Black FO. Organization of posture controls: an analysis of sensory and mechanical constraints. Prog Brain Res. 1989; 80:411-8.
12. Dvorak J, Junge A. Soccer Injuries A Review on Incidence and Prevention. Sports Med. 2004;34:929-38.
13. Mohammadi V, Alizadeh M, Gaieni A. The Effects of six weeks strength exercises on static and dynamic balance of young male athletes. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2012;31:247-50. [OpenAIRE]
14. Swaney MR, Hess RA. The effects of core stabilization on balance and posture in female collegiate swimmers. J Athl Train. 2003;38S:S-95.
15. Kimberly M. The Effects of a Five-Week Core StabilizationTraining Program on Dynamic Balance in Tennis Athletes. En: Thesis submitted to the School of Physical Education at West Virginia University; 2005.