1. Ayres, A. (August 2016). Quotable Edison. New York: Quotable Books/Fall River Press.
2. Bloom, J. (2016). Eccentric Orbits: The Iridium Story. New York: Atlantic Monthly Press.
3. Cornwell, B. (1998). Quicklook Commercialization Assessments. RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT Enterprise-Asia Pacific, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 7-9.
4. De Geus, A. (1996). The Living Company - Habits for Survival in a Turbulent Business Environment. Boston, Massachusetts: Harvard Business School Press, p. 2-3.
5. Hansen, P. (August 1995). Publically produced knowledge for business: When is it effective? Technovation, Vol. 15, 6, 387-397.
6. Jakobs, E., Spinuzzi, C., Digmayer, C. & Pogue, G. (2015). Co-creation by commenting: Participatory ways to write Quicklook Reports. In Proceedings of IEEE professional communication society - International Professional Communication Conference (pp. 291-297), Limerick, Ireland. Retrieved 31 January 2017, from https://repositories.lib.utexas. edu/handle/2152/31276 [OpenAIRE]
7. Jolly, V. (1997). Commercializing New Technologies - Getting from Mind to Market. Boston, Massachusetts: Harvard Business School Press, p. 19
8. Maltby, A., Zehner, W., & Difford, R. (2006). Quick Mark Market Assessment and Business Opportunity Validation Methodology - a major boon for innovative SMEs? An evaluation ofthe effectiveness of quick cut market assessment tool for small businesses. Academy of Marketing Conference, London, England, June 4 to June 2006.
9. Moriarty, R. & Kosnik, T. (October 14, 1987). High Tech vs. Low Tech Marketing: Where's the Beef? Harvard Business School Note 9-588-12.
10. Solow, R. (August 1957). Technical Change and the Aggregate Production Function. Review of Economics and Statistics - MIT Press, 39, pp. 312-320.
11. Stevens, G.A. & Burley, J. (May-June 1997). 3,000 Raw Ideas = 1 Commercial Success! Research Technology Management, Vol. 40 #3.
12. Wilson, R. & Marcus, S. (1999). American Greats. New York: Public Affairs, p. 70.
13. World Development Indicators. The World Bank Data Base. Retrieved 7 January 2017, from http://data.worldbank.org/indicator
14. Zehner, W., Williams, C., and Pletcher, G. (2016). Technology Creates 21st Century Wealth - Processes, Problems, and Prognosis. Marketing of Scientific and Research Organizations, no. 2 (20), pp. 17-38.