1. Byrne P. Stigma of mental illness: changing minds, changing behavior. Br J Psychiatry 1999; 174: 1-2.
2. Thornicroft G, Rose D, Kassam A. Discrimination in health care against people with mental illness. Int Rev Psychiatry 2007; 19: 113-22.
3. Wolf G, Pathare S, Craig T, Lef J. Community knowledge of mental illness and reaction to mentally ill people. Br J Psychiatry 1996; 168: 183-90.
4. Corrigan PW, Green A, Lundin R, Kubiak M, Penn DL. Familiarity with a social distance from people who have serious mental illness. Psychiatr Serv 2001; 52: 953-8.
5. Crisp AH, Gelder M, Goddard E, Meltzer H. Stigmatisation of people with mental illness: a follow-up study within the Changing Minds campaign of the Royal College of Psychiatrists. World Psychiatry 2005; 4: 106-13.
6. Markstrom U, Gyllesten A, Bejerholm U, Bjorkman T, Brunt D, Harrison L, et al. Attitudes towards mental illness among health care students at Swedish universities -a follow up study after completed clinical placement. Nurs Educ Today 2009; 29: 660-5.
7. Hayman-White K, Happell B. Nursing students' attitudes toward mental health nursing and consumers: psychometric properties of a self-report scale. Arch Psychiatr Nurs 2005; 19: 184-93.
8. Aghukwa CN. Medical students' beliefs and attitudes toward mental illness: eefcts of a psychiatric education. Acad Psychiatry 2010; 34: 67-70. [OpenAIRE]
9. Singh SP, Baxter H, Standen P, Duggan C. Changing the attitudes of 'tomorrow's doctors' towards mental illness and psychiatry: a comparison of two teaching methods. Med Educ 1998; 32: 115-20.
10. Balon R, Franchini GR, Freeman PS, Hassenfeld IN, Keshavan MS, Yoder E. Medical students' attitudes and views of psychiatry. Acad Psychiatry 1999; 23: 30-6.
11. Pailhez G, Bulbena A, Bulbena-Cabré A, Guilera C, Ventura J. Cambios en las actitudes vocacionales hacia la psiquiatría de los estudiantes de medicina durante la carrera. Archivos de Psiquiatría 2008; 2-4: 96-108.
12. Corrigan PW, Waltson AC. eTh stigma of psychiatric disorders and the gender, ethnicity and education of the perceiver. Community Ment Health J 2007; 43: 439-58.
13. Corrigan PW, River LP, Lundin RK, Penn DL, UphofWasowski K, Campion J. Three strategies for changing attributions about severe mental illness. Schizophr Bull 2001; 27: 187-95. [OpenAIRE]
14. Reddy JP, Tan SMK, Azmi MT, Shaharom MH, Rosdinom R, Maniam T, et al. The eefct of a clinical posting in psychiatry on the attitudes of medical students towards psychiatry and mental illness in a Malaysian medical school. Ann Acad Med Singapore 2005; 34: 505-10.
15. Schieman S, Van Gundy K. The personal and social links between age and self-reported empathy. Soc Psychol Q 2000; 63: 152-74.