1. Alenzi FQ. H1N1 update review. Saudi Medical Journal. 2010;31(3):235-46.
2. Hsu C-C, Chen T, Chang M, Chang Y-K. Confidence in controlling a SARS outbreak: experiences of public health nurses in managing home quarantine measures in Taiwan. Am J Infect Control. May 2006;34(4):176-81.
3. Idrovo AJ, Fernández-Niño JA, Bojórquez-Chapela I, Ruiz-Rodríguez M, Agudelo CA, Pacheco OE, et al. [Perception of epidemiological competencies by public health students in Mexico and Colombia during the influenza A (H1N1) epidemic]. Rev Panam Salud Publica. October 2011;30(4):361-9.
4. La Torre G, Semyonov L, Mannocci A, Boccia A. Knowledge, attitude, and behaviour of public health doctors towards pandemic influenza compared to the general population in Italy. Scand J Public Health. February 2012;40(1):69-75.
5. Martin SD. Nurses' ability and willingness to work during pandemic flu. J Nurs Manag. January 2011;19(1):98-108.
6. Nickell LA, Crighton EJ, Tracy CS, Al-Enazy H, Bolaji Y, Hanjrah S, et al. Psychosocial effects of SARS on hospital staff: survey of a large tertiary care institution. CMAJ. 2 March 12, 2015: 2004;170(5):793-8.
7. Nukui Y, Hatakeyama S, Kitazawa T, Mahira T, Shintani Y, Moriya K. Pandemic 2009 influenza A (H1N1) virus among Japanese healthcare workers: seroprevalence and risk factors. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. January 2012;33(1):58-62.
8. Parker MJ, Goldman RD. Paediatric emergency department staff perceptions of infection control measures against severe acute respiratory syndrome. Emerg Med J. May 2006;23(5):349-53.
9. Seale H, Kaur R, Wang Q, Yang P, Zhang Y, Wang X, et al. Acceptance of a vaccine against pandemic influenza A (H1N1) virus amongst healthcare workers in Beijing, China. Vaccine. 11 February 2011;29(8):1605-10.
10. Shapiro SE, McCauley LA. SARS update: Winter, 2003 to 2004. AAOHN J. May 2004;52(5):199-203.
11. Shiao JS-C, Koh D, Lo L-H, Lim M-K, Guo YL. Factors predicting nurses' consideration of leaving their job during the SARS outbreak. Nurs Ethics. January 2007;14(1):5-17.
12. Tan WM, Chlebicka NL, Tan BH. Attitudes of patients, visitors and healthcare workers at a tertiary hospital towards influenza A (H1N1) response measures. Ann Acad Med Singap. April 2010;39(4):303-4.
13. Tolomiczenko GS, Kahan M, Ricci M, Strathern L, Jeney C, Patterson K, et al. SARS: coping with the impact at a community hospital. J Adv Nurs. April 2005;50(1):101-10.
14. Torun SD, Torun F. Vaccination against pandemic influenza A/H1N1 among healthcare workers and reasons for refusing vaccination in Istanbul in last pandemic alert phase. Vaccine. 9 August 2010;28(35):5703-10. [OpenAIRE]
15. Verma S, Mythily S, Chan YH, Deslypere JP, Teo EK, Chong SA. Post-SARS psychological morbidity and stigma among general practitioners and traditional Chinese medicine practitioners in Singapore. Ann Acad Med Singap. November 2004;33(6):743-8.