Alagu Sundara Pandian, A.; and Paullinga Prakash, R. (2014). A study on effect of oxygenated and metallo-organic fuel additives on the performance and emission characteristics of diesel engine. International Journal of Engineering Research and Science & Technology, 3(1), 113-121.
Brook, D.L.; Rallis, C.J.; Lane, N.W.; and Cipolat, D. (1984). Methanol with Dimethyl Ether Ignition Promoter as a Fuel for Compression Ignition Engines. Proceedings of the 19th Intersociety Energy Conversion Conference, 2, 654-658.
3. Sorenson, S.C.; and Mikkelsen, SE. (1995). Performance and emissions of a 0.273 litre direct injection diesel engine fuelled with neat dimethyl ether. SAE Transaction, Paper No. 950964.
4. Prabhahar, M.; MuraliManohar.; and Sendilvelan, S. (2012). Performance and Emission characteristics of diesel engine with various injection pressures using biodiesel. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 5(6), 2880-2884. [OpenAIRE]
5. Liotta, F.J.; and Montalvo, D.M. (1993). The effect of oxygenated fuels on emissions from a modern heavy duty diesel engine. SAE Transaction, Paper No. 932734. [OpenAIRE]
Miyamoto, N.; Ogawa, H.; Arima, T.; and Miyakawa, K. (1996). Improvement of diesel combustion and emissions with addition of various oxygenated agents to diesel fuels. SAE Transaction, Paper No. 962115. [OpenAIRE]
7. Prabhahar, M.; MuraliManohar.; and Sendilvelan, S. (2012). Performance, emission and characteristics of a direct injection diesel engine with pongamia methyl ester and diesel blends. European Journal of Scientific Research, 73(4), 504-511. [OpenAIRE]
8. Spreen, K.B.; Ullman, T.L.; and Mason, R.L. (1995). Effects of Cetane number, aromtics and oxygenates on emissions from a 1994 heavy duty diesel engine with exhaust catalyst. SAE Transaction, Paper No. 950250. [OpenAIRE]
Bailey, B.; Goguen, J.E.S.; and Erwin, J. (1997). DEE as a renewable diesel fuel. SAE Transaction, Paper No. 972972 [OpenAIRE]
10. Mohanan, P.; Kapilan, N.; and Reddy, R.P. (2003). Effect of diethyl ether on the performance and emission of a 4 - S DI diesel engine. SAE Transaction, Paper No. 2003-01-0760. [OpenAIRE]
11. Yanfeng, G.; Shenghua, L.; Hejun, G.; Tiegang, H.; and Longbao, Z. (2007). A new diesel oxygenate additive and its effects on engine combustion and emissions. Applied Thermal Engineering, 27, 202-207. [OpenAIRE]
12. Lin, Z.; Han, D.; Li, S.; Li, Y.; and Yuan, T. (2009). Combustion intermediates in fuel-rich 1,4-dioxane flame studied by tunable synchrotron vacuum ultraviolet photoionization. Journal of Physical Chemistry, 113 (9), 1800-1806.
13. Hulwan, D.; and Joshi, S. (2011). Performance, emission and combustion characteristic of a multi cylinder DI diesel engine running on diesel-ethanolbiodiesel blends of high ethanol content. Applied Energy, 88(12), 5042-4055.
14. Kim, H.; and Choi, B. (2010). The effect of biodiesel and bioethanol blended diesel fuel on nanoparticles and exhaust emissions from CRDI diesel engine. Renewable Energy, 352(1), 157-163.
15. Matti Maricq, M. (2012). Soot formation in ethanol/gasoline fuel blend diffusion flames. Combustion and Flame, 159(1), 170-180.