1. Powers SW, Chamberlin LA, van Schaick KB, Sherman SN, Whitaker RC. Maternal feeding strategies, child eating behaviors, and child BMI in low-income African-American preschoolers. Obesity (Silver Spring). 2006 Nov;14(11):2026- 33.
2. Cooper PJ, Whelan E, Woolgar M, Morrell J, Murray L. Association between childhood feeding problems and maternal eating disorder: role of the family environment. Br J Psychiatry. 2004 Mar;184:210-5.
3. Spurrier NJ, Magarey AA, Golley R, Curnow F, Sawyer MG Relationships between the home environment and physical activity and dietary patterns of preschool children: a crosssectional study. Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act. 2008 May 30;5:31. [OpenAIRE]
4. Fisher JO, Birch LL. Eating in the absence of hunger and overweight in girls from 5 to 7 y of age. Am J Clin Nutr. 2002 Jul;76(1):226-31.
5. Petrauskiene A, Dregval L, Petkute S. Health behavior of families having preschool-age children. Medicina (Kaunas). 2007;43(10):816-23.
6. Clark HR, Goyder E, Bissell P, Blank L, Peters J. How do parents' child-feeding behaviours influence child weight? Implications for childhood obesity policy. J Public Health (Oxf). 2007 Jun;29(2):132-41.
7. Galloway AT, Fiorito LM, Francis LA, Birch LL. 'Finish your soup': counterproductive effects of pressuring children to eat on intake and affect. Appetite. 2006 May;46(3):318-23.
8. Benton D. Role of parents in the determination of the food preferences of children and the development of obesity. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 2004 Jul;28(7):858-69. Review.
9. Sleddens EF, Kremers SP, Thijs C. The children eating behaviour questionnaire: factorial validity and association with body mass index in Dutch children aged 6-7. Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act. 2008 Oct 20;5:49.
10. Story M, Neumark-Sztainer D, French S. Individual and invironmental influences on adolescent eating behaviors. J Am Diet Assoc. 2002 Mar;102(3 Suppl):S40-51. [OpenAIRE]
11. Taylor JP, Evers S, McKenna M. Determinants of healthy eating in children and youth, Can J Public Health. 2005 JulAug;96 Suppl 3:S20-6, S22-9. Review. English, French.
12. Wardle J, Guthrie CA, Sanderson S, Rapoport L. Development of the chilren's eating behaviour questionnaire. J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 2001 Oct;42(7):963-70.
13. Wardle J, Sanderson S, Guthrie CA, Rapoport L, Plomin R. Parental feeding style and the inter-generational transmission of obesity risk. Obes Res. 2002 Jun;10(6):453-62.
14. Klesges RC, Stein RJ, Eck LH, Isbell TR, Klesges LM. Parental influence on food selection in young children and its relationships to childhood obesity. Am J Clin Nutr. 1991 Apr;53(4):859-64 10. [OpenAIRE]
15. Campbell SB. Behavior problems in preschool children: a review of recent research.J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 1995 Jan;36(1):113-49 12.