1. Gomez-perez FJ, Aguilar-Salins CA, Almede-Valdes P, Cuevas-Ramos D, Lerman Garber I, Rull JA. HbALc for the diagnosis of diabetics mellitus in a developing country. Arch Med Res. 2010; 41(4): 302-308.
2. Rezaei E, Hosseini SE, Mehrabani D. Effect of pomegranate juice on insulin and glucose in diabetic and non-diabetic male rats. Journal of Birjand University of Medical Sciences. 2013;20(3):244-251. (In Persian) [OpenAIRE]
3. Hosseini SE, Karimzadeh K, Vessal, M. Effects of a hydroalcoholic extract of walnut male flowers on diabetic rats. Zahedan J Res Med Sci. 2013;15, 55-58.
4. Modaresi M. The effect of cinnamon extract on serum proteins levels of male Balb/c mice. J Armaghane-danesh. 2011; 16(5): 444-452. (In Persian) [OpenAIRE]
5. Peng X, Cheng KW, Ma J, Chen B, Ho CT, Lo C. Cinnamon bark proanthocyanidins as reactive carbonyl scavengers to prevent the formation of advanced glycation endproducts. J Agric Food Chem. 2008; 56(6): 1907-1911.
6. Ranasinghe P, Perera S, Gunatilake M, Abeywardene E, Gunapala N, Premakumara S, Perera K, Lokuhetty D, Katulanda P. Effect of cinnamomum zeylanicum (Ceylon Cinnamon) on blood glucose and lipids in a diabetic and healthy rat model. Pharamacognosy Research. 2012; 4(2): 73-79. [OpenAIRE]
7. Mahmood S, Talat A, Karim S, Khurshid R, Zia A. Effect of cinnamon extract on blood glucose level and lipid profile in alloxan induced diabetic rats. Pak J Physiol. 2011; 7(1): 13-16.
8. Balasasirekha R, Lakshmi UK. Effect of cinnamon and garlic on hyperlipidemics. International Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism. 2011; 3(7):77-89.
9. Zahmatkesh M, Fallah Huseini H, Hajiaghaee R, Heidari M, Mehrafarin A, Tavakoli-far B. The effects of cinnamomum zeylanicum J. Presl on blood glucose level in patients with type 2 diabetes, a doubleblind clinical trial. Journal of Medicinal Plants. 2012; 11(41): 258-263. (In Persian)
10. Gheibi N, Parvizi M, Jahani Hashemi H. The effect of cinnamon on glucose concentration of diabetic rats in presence or absence of insulin. The Journal of Qazvin University of Medical Sciences. 2005; 9(3): 3-8. (In Persian)
11. Tang M, Larson-Meyer DE, Liebman M. Effect of cinnamon and turmeric on urinary oxalate excretion, plasma lipids, and plasma glucose in healthy subjects 1'2'3. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2008; 87(5): 1262-1267.
12. Solaimani Mehrnjani M, Abnosi MH, Mahmoodi M, Anvari M, Dezfolian AR, Davoodzadeh A. Study on the effect of cinnamon on the structure of the ovary in diabetic rats. Journal of Kerman University of Medical Sciences. 2009; 16(3): 233-243. (In Persian)
13. Roussel AM, Hininger I, Benaraba R, Ziegenfuss TN, Anderson RA. Antioxidant effect of a cinnamon extract in people with impaired fasting glucose that are overweight or obese. Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 2009; 28(1): 16-21.
14. Solomon TP, Blannin AK. Changes in glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity following 2 weeks of daily cinnamon ingestion in healthy humans. Eur J Appl Physiology. 2009; 105(6): 969-976.
15. Karalee J, Jarvill T, Anderson RA, Graves DJ. A hydroxy chlcone drived from cinnamon functions as a mimetic for insulin in 3t3-L1 adipocytes. Jam coll Nutr. 2002; 20: 327-336.