1. Biervliet FP, Maguiness SD, Hay DM, Killick SR, Atkin SL. Induction of lactation in the intended mother of a surrogate pregnancy. Hum Reprod. 2001; 16: 581- 583. [OpenAIRE]
2. Rogan WJ, Gladen BC. Breast-feeding and cognitive development. Early Hum Dev. 1993; 31: 181-193.
3. Anderson JW, Johnstone BM, Remley DT. Breastfeeding and cognitive development: a meta-analysis. Am J Clin Nutr. 1999; 70: 525-535.
4. Haller CA, Simpser E. Breastfeeding: 1999 perspective. Curr Opin Pediatr. 1999; 11: 379-383.
5. Sharan H, Yahav J, Peleg D, Ben-Rafael Z, Merlob P. Hospitalization for Early Bonding of the Genetic Mother After a Surrogate Pregnancy: Report of Two Cases. Birth. 2001; 28(4): 270-273.
6. Wittig SL, Spatz DL. Induced lactation: Gaining a better understanding. MCN. 2008; 33(2): 76-81.
7. Bryant CA. Nursing the Adopted Infant. J Am Board Fam Med. 2006; 19: 374 -379.
8. Hale TW. Medications and mothers' milk. 12th ed. Amarillo, TX: Hale; 2006.
9. Gabay MP. Galactogogues: medications that induce lactation. J Hum Lact. 2002; 18: 274-279.
10. Thearle MJ, Weissenberger R. Induced lactation in adoptive mothers. Aust NZ J Obstet Gynaecol. 1984; 24: 283-286.
11. Riordan J. Breastfeeding and human lactation. 3rd ed. Sudbury, MA: Jones and Bartlett; 2005.
12. Abejide OR, Tadese M A, Babajide DE, Torimiro SEA, Davies-Adetugbo AA, Makanjuola ROA. Nonpuerperal induced lactation in a Nigerian community: Case reports. Ann Trop Paediatr. 1997; 17: 109-114.
13. Haddad Jr AC, Heffner KE. What is the recommended dosage of metoclopramide for the induction of lactation in the biological mother of a child borne by a surrogate mother? Available from: http://issuu.com/ msopdu/docs/metoclopramide. (20 Jan 2010).
14. da Silva OP, Knoppert DC, Angelini MM, Forret PA. Effect of domperidone on milk production in mothers of premature newborns: a randomized, double- blind, placebo-controlled trial. CMAJ. 2001; 164: 17-21.
15. Emery MM. Galactogogues: Drugs to induce lactation. J Hum Lact. 1996; 12: 55-57.