IgA LINEAR BULLOUS DERMATOSIS IN CHILDHOOD.
Ivelina Yordanova; Valentin Valtchev; Dimitar Gospodinov; Snejina Vassileva;
- Publisher: Peytchinski Publishing
- Journal: Journal of IMAB (issn: 1312-773X)
- Subject: RK1-715 | Methylprednisolon | direct immunofluorescence | Indirect Immunofluorescence | Dentistry | R5-920 | Claritromycin | Medicine (General) | IgA linear bullous dermatosismesheuropmc: skin and connective tissue diseases | integumentary system
IgA linear bullous dermatosis, also known as chronic bullous dermatosis of childhood, is an autoimmune disease which may be idiopathic or drug-induced. The disease affects children and adults. We present a 4 years old girl with itchy polymorphic eruptions. The skin rash... View more
- Similar Research Results (4)
- Metrics No metrics available