1. Galuzo P.G. Turkestan - colony (Essay on the history of the conquest of Turkestan by Russian before the 1917 revolution). M., 1929. P. 162.
2. Demidov A.I. Economic Essays on cotton, cotton trade and industry of Turkestan. M., Central Control. Publish-USSR Supreme Economic Council, 1926. P. 248.
3. Lavrentiev V. Capitalism in Turkestan (Bourgeois colonization of Central Asia). Leningrad, Publishing House of the Communist Academy, 1930. P. 160.
4. Esengalieva G. Small industries of Semipalatinsk region in the late nineteenth century and early twentieth century // Izvestiya, Academy of Sciences of the Kazakh SSR. Historical Series. Vol., 3 (8). P. 27-29.
5. Erofeev N.A. Light industry of Kazakhstan before the October Revolution and in the first years of Soviet power.// Educ. Notes, KazSU, Economic Series. 1958. Vol., 36. vol.3; P. 207-209.
6. Alampiev P.M. Liquidation of economic inequality of the Soviet East peoples and the socialist distribution of industry (The historical experience of the Kazakh SSR). Moscow: Nauka, 1958. P. 297.
7. Chulanov G. The industry of pre-revolutionary Kazakhstan. A., "Nauka", 1960. P. 147.
8. Dilmuhamedov E.D. Manufacturing and mining at the beginning of the XX century. // Kazakhstan on the eve of the October Revolution. Coll. Article. A., "Nauka», 1968. P. 97-117.
9. Asylbekov M.H. On the effect of railways on the economy of pre-revolutionary Kazakhstan .// Izvestiya, Academy of Sciences of the Kazakh SSR. Public Series., 1964, N 1. P. 7-9.
10. Transference from feudalism to capitalism in Russia // Materials of All Union discussion. M., Mysl, 1969. P. 257.
11. Yatsunsky V.K. Socio-economic history of Russia in the XVIII-XIX centuries. Moscow: Nauka, 1973. P. 217.
12. Ryndzyunsky P.G. Peasant industry in the post-reform Russia. Moscow: Nauka, 1966. P. 200.
13. Makarova S.M. Burma: Development of capitalism in industry. Moscow: Nauka, 1968. P. 287.
14. Bochanova G.A., Processing industry in Western Siberia in the end of the XIX - beginning of the XX centuries. Novosibirsk, "Nauka", 1978. P.261.
15. Kopylov D.I. Manufacturing industry in West Siberia in the XVIII and the half of the XIX centuries. Sverdlovsk, Mid-Urals Book Publishing House, 1973. P. 277.