Subject: artificial neural network | digital image processing | TP1-1185 | Chemical technology | oil palm fresh fruit bunch | Article | principal component analysis
Ripeness classification of oil palm fresh fruit bunches (FFBs) during harvesting is important to ensure that they are harvested during optimum stage for maximum oil production. This paper presents the application of color vision for automated ripeness classification of ... View more
3. Vaughan, J.; Nicholson, B.; Geissler, C.; Dowle, E.; Rice, E. The New Oxford Book of Food Plants; Oxford University Press: London, UK, 2009.
4. Hitam, A.H.; Yusof, A.M. Mechanization in Oil Palm Plantations. In Advances in Oil Palm Research; Basiron, Y., Jalani, B., Chan, K., Eds.; Malaysian Palm Oil Board: Ministry of Primary Industries, Malaysia, 2000; Volume 1, pp. 653-696.
5. Jalil, A. Grading of FFB for Palm Oil Mills in Malaysia. In Proceedings of 1994 PORIM National Palm Oil Milling and Refining Technology Conference, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 7-8 July 1994.
6. Malaysian Palm Oil Board. Oil Palm Fruit Grading Manual; Malaysian Palm Oil Board: Kajang, Malaysia, 2003.
7. Ismail, W.I.W.; Bardaie, M.Z.; Hamid, A.M.A. Optical properties for mechanical harvesting of oil palm FFB. J. Oil Palm Res. 2000, 12, 38-45.
8. Ghazali, K.H.; Samad, R.; Arshad, N.W.; Karim, R.A. Image Processing Analysis of Oil Palm Fruits for Automatic Grading. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Instrumentation, Control & Automation, Bandung, Indonesia, 20 October 2009.