Subject: pseudo-index of motor performance | speed-accuracy constraint | TP1-1185 | Fitts's law | Chemical technology | Fitts’s law | robot motor capability | Article
Robot motor capability is a crucial factor for a robot, because it affects how accurately and rapidly a robot can perform a motion to accomplish a task constrained by spatial and temporal conditions. In this paper, we propose and derive a pseudo-index of motor performan... View more
1. He, X.; Chen, Y. Six-degree-of-freedom haptic rendering in virtual teleoperation. IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. 2008, 57, 1866-1875.
2. Shibata, T.; Abe, T.; Tanie, K.; Nose, M. Motion planning of a redundant manipulator based on criteria of skilled operators. Syst. Man Cybern. 1995, 4, 3730-3735.
3. Asada, H.; Liu, S. Transfer of human skills to neural net robot controllers. Robot. Autom. 1991, 3, 2442-2448.
4. Sandoz, P.; Ravassard, J.C.; Dembele, S.; Janex, A. Phase-sensitive vision technique for high accuracy position measurement of moving targets. IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. 2000, 49, 867-872.
5. Likhachev, M.; Arkin, R.C. Spatio-Temporal Case-Based Reasoning for Behavioral Selection. In Proceedings of Proceedings IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA 2001), Seoul, Korea, 21-26 May 2001; pp. 1627-1634.
6. Dahl, T.S.; Mataric´, M.; Sukhatme, G.S. Adaptive Spatio-Temporal Organization in Groups of Robots. In Proceedings of IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, Lausanne, Switzerland, 30 September-4 October 2002; pp. 1044-1049.
7. Wu, C.H. A kinematic CAD tool for the design and control of a robot manipulator. Int. J. Robot. Res. 1984, 3, 58-67.
8. Veitschegger, W.; Wu, C.H. Robot accuracy analysis based on kinematics. IEEE J. Robot. Autom. 1986, 2, 171-179.
9. Spiess, S.; Vincze, M.; Ayromiou, M. On the calibration of a 6-D laser tracking system for dynamic robot measurements. IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. 1998, 47, 270-274.
10. Wang, D.; Bai, Y. Improving Position Accuracy of Robot Manipulators Using Neural Networks. In Proceedings of the IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference (IMTC 2005), Ottawa, ON, Canada, 17-19 May 2005; pp. 1524-1526.