The effect of anchoring groups on the optical and electrochemical properties of triphenylamine-thienothiophenes, and on the photovoltaic performance of DSSCs photosensitized with the prepared dyes, was studied using newly synthesized compounds with cyanoacetic acid or r... View more
(1) O'Regan, B.; Graẗzel, M. A low-cost, high-efficiency solar cell based on dye-sensitized colloidal TiO2 films. Nature 1991, 353, 737− 740.
(2) Yella, A.; Lee, H.-W.; Tsao, H. N.; Yi, C.; Chandiran, A. K.; Nazeeruddin, M. K.; Diau, E. W.-G.; Yeh, C.-Y.; Zakeeruddin, S. M.; Graẗzel, M. Porphyrin-sensitized solar cells with cobalt (II/III)-based redox electrolyte exceed 12 percent efficiency. Science 2011, 334, 629− 634.
(3) Graẗzel, M. Dye-sensitized solar cells. J. Photochem. Photobiol., C 2003, 4, 145−153.
(4) Graẗzel, M. Conversion of sunlight to electric power by nanocrystalline dye-sensitized solar cells. J. Photochem. Photobiol., A 2004, 164, 3−14.
(5) Graẗzel, M. Recent advances in sensitized mesoscopic solar cells.
Acc. Chem. Res. 2009, 42, 1788−1798.
(6) Bignozzi, C. A.; Argazzi, R.; Boaretto, R.; Busatto, E.; Carli, S.; Ronconi, F.; Caramori, S. The role of transition metal complexes in dye sensitized solar devices. Coord. Chem. Rev. 2013, 257, 1472−1492.
(7) Pashaei, B.; Shahroosvand, H.; Graetzel, M.; Nazeeruddin, M. K.
(8) Higashino, T.; Nimura, S.; Sugiura, K.; Kurumisawa, Y.; Tsuji, Y.; Imahori, H. Photovoltaic properties and long-term durability of porphyrin-sensitized solar cells with silicon-based anchoring groups.