Part 1: Knowledge Discovery and Sharing; International audience; The make or buy decision is a strategic issue. When looking for finding out which components or products should be manufactured or externalized then buy, capacity for human and technical resources at the w... View more
1. J. M. Padillo and M. Diaby, “A multiple-criteria decision methodology for the make-orbuy problem,” International Journal of Prduction Research, 1999.
2. H. van de Water and H. P. van Peet, “A decision support model based on the Analytic Hierarchy Process for the Make or Buy decision in manufacturing,” J. Purch. Supply Manag., vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 258-271, Sep. 2006.
3. R. T. McIvor, P. K. Humphreys, and W. E. McAleer, “A strategic model for the formulation of an effective make or buy decision,” Manag. Decis., vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 169-178, Mar. 1997.
4. A. A. Öncü, M. A. Oner, and N. Başoğlu, “' Make or Buy' Analysis for Local Manufacture or Import Decisions in Defense System Procurements Using AHP: The Case of Turkey,” in Proceedings of PICMET, 2003, p. 2.
5. R. T. McIvor and P. K. Humphreys, “A case-based reasoning approach to the make or buy decision,” Integr. Manuf. Syst., vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 295-310, 2000.
6. H. A. ElMaraghy, “Flexible and reconfigurable manufacturing systems paradigms,” Int. J. Flex. Manuf. Syst., vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 261-276, Oct. 2006.
7. Z. M. Bi, S. Y. T. Lang, W. Shen, and L. Wang, “Reconfigurable manufacturing systems: the state of the art,” Int. J. Prod. Res., vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 967-992, Feb. 2008.
8. Y. Koren and M. Shpitalni, “Design of reconfigurable manufacturing systems,” J. Manuf. Syst., vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 130-141, Oct. 2010.
9. C. Stillström and M. Jackson, “The concept of mobile manufacturing,” J. Manuf. Syst., vol. 26, no. 3-4, pp. 188-193, Jul. 2007.
10. C. W. Faris, Y. Wind, M. S. Institute, and P. J. Robinson, Industrial buying and creative marketing. Boston: Allyn & Bacon, 1967.