1. Chuick C. Gender and Infidelity: a Study of the Relationship Between Conformity to Masculine Norms and Extrarelational Involvement [dissertation]. Iowa City, IA: University of Iowa; 2009.
2. Kinsey AC, Pomeroy WB, Martin CE. Sexual Behavior in the Human Male. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders; 1948.
3. Whitty MT, Quigley L. Emotional and sexual infidelity offline and in cyberspace. J Marital Fam Ther. 2008;34(4):461-468. [OpenAIRE]
4. Blow AJ, Hartnett K. Inf idelity in committed relationships. II: A substantive review. J Marital Fam Ther. 2005;31(2):217-233.
5. Miller SL, Maner JK. Sex differences in response to sexual versus emotional infidelity: the moderating role of individual differences. Pers Indiv Differ. 2009;46(3):287-291.
6. Shackelford TK, Buss DM. Betrayal in mateships, friendships, and coalitions. Pers Soc Psychol Bull. 1996;22:1151-1164.
7. HelgesonVS. Relation of agency and communion to well-being: evidence and potential explanations. Psychol Bull. 1994;116:412-428.
8. Bakan D. The Duality of Human Existence. Chicago, IL: Rand McNally; 1966.
9. Helgeson VS, Fritz HL. Unmitigated agency and unmitigated communion: distinctions from agency and communion. J Res Pers. 1999;33:131-158.
10. Spence JT, Helmreich RL. The many faces of androgyny: A reply to Locksley and Colten. J Pers Soc Psychol. 1979;37:1032-1046.
11. Spence JT, Helmreich RL, Holahan CK. Negative and positive components of psychological masculinity and femininity and their relationships to self-reports of neurotic and acting out behaviors. J Pers Soc Psychol. 1979;37:1673-1682.
12. Fritz HL, Helgeson VS. Distinctions of unmitigated communion from communion: Self-neglect and overinvolvement with others. J Pers Soc Psychol. 1998;75:121-140.
13. Helgeson VS. The role of masculinity in a prognostic predictor of heart attack severity. Sex roles. 1990;22:755-774.
14. Buss DM, Larsen RJ, Westen D, Semmelroth J. Sex differences in jealousy: evolution, physiology, and psychology. Psychol Sci. 1992;3: 251-255.
15. Buss DM. The Dangerous Passion: Why Jealousy is as Necessary as Love and Sex. New York, NY: Free Press; 2000.