Subject: [INFO.INFO-MO]Computer Science [cs]/Modeling and Simulation | [ INFO.INFO-MO ] Computer Science [cs]/Modeling and Simulation
Distributed systems and applications require efficient and effective techniques (e.g. self (re)configuration, self-healing, etc.) for ensuring safety, security and more generally dependability properties, as well as convergence. The complexity of these systems is increa... View more
1. J.-R. Abrial. Modeling in Event-B: System and Software Engineering. Cambridge University Press, 2010.
2. M. B. Andriamiarina, H. Daoud, M. Belarbi, D. Méry, and C. Tanougast. Formal Verification of Fault Tolerant NoC-based Architecture. In First International Workshop on Mathematics and Computer Science (IWMCS2012), Tiaret, Algérie, Dec. 2012.
3. M. B. Andriamiarina, D. Méry, and N. K. Singh. Integrating proved state-based models for constructing correct distributed algorithms. In E. B. Johnsen and L. Petre, editors, IFM, volume 7940 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 268-284. Springer, 2013.
4. M. B. Andriamiarina, D. Méry, and N. K. Singh. Analysis of self-* and p2p systems using refinement. In Y. A. Ameur and K.-D. Schewe, editors, ABZ, volume 8477 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 117-123. Springer, 2014.
5. A. Berns and S. Ghosh. Dissecting self-* properties. In Proceedings of the 2009 Third IEEE International Conference on Self-Adaptive and Self-Organizing Systems, SASO '09, pages 10-19, Washington, DC, USA, 2009. IEEE Computer Society.
6. R. Calinescu, S. Kikuchi, and M. Kwiatkowska. Formal methods for the development and verification of autonomic it systems. In Formal and Practical Aspects of Autonomic Computing and Networking: Specification, Development and Verification, IGI Global, pages 90-104. Cong-Vinh, P. (ed.), 2011.
7. S. Dolev. Self-Stabilization. MIT Press, 2000.
8. M. Güdemann, F. Ortmeier, and W. Reif. Safety and dependability analysis of self-adaptive systems. In Proceedings of the Second International Symposium on Leveraging Applications of Formal Methods, Verification and Validation, ISOLA '06, pages 177-184, Washington, DC, USA, 2006. IEEE Computer Society.
9. D. Hansen and M. Leuschel. Translating B to TLA+ for validation with TLC: There and back again. Technical Report STUPS/2013/xx, Institut für Informatik, Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf, 2013.
10. M. U. Iftikhar and D. Weyns. A case study on formal verification of self-adaptive behaviors in a decentralized system. In FOCLASA'12, pages 45-62, 2012.