Under third-party power intervention (TPPI), which increases uncertainty in task environments, complex channel power interplays and restructuring are indispensable among green supply chain members as they move toward sustainable collaborative relationships for increase... View more
1. Bruce, M.; Daly, L.; Towers, N. Lean or agile: A solution of supply chain management in the textiles and clothing industry? Int. J. Oper. Prod. Manag. 2004, 24, 151-170.
2. Barnes, L.; Lea-Greenwood, G. Fast fashioning the supply chain: Shaping the research agenda. J. Fash. Mark. Manag. 2006, 10, 259-271.
3. MacCarthy, B.L.; Jayarathne, P.G.S.A. Fast fashion: Achieving global quick response (GQR) in the internationally dispersed clothing industry. In Innovative Quick Response Programs in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, International Handbooks on Information Systems; Cheng, T.C., Choi, T.-M., Eds.; Springer-Verlag: Berlin, Germany, 2010; pp. 37-60.
4. Turker, D.; Altuntas, C. Sustainable supply chain management in the fast fashion industry: An analysis of corporate reports. Eur. Manag. J. 2014. Available online: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.1016/j.emj.2014.02.001 (accessed on 1 April 2014).
5. Ho, J.; Kretz, C. Green electronics take root. Taipei Times, 20 June 2005.
6. Clean Production Action. Establishing effective extended producer responsibility legislation: A checklist for decision-makers, zero waste advocates and waste managers. Available online: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/90360991/1-Establishing-Effective-Extended-ProducerResponsibility (accessed on 1 April 2014).
7. Stevels, A.; Huisman, J. An industry vision on the implementation of WEEE and RoHS. WEEE-forum, European Association of Electrical and Electronic Waste Take Back Systems. Available online: http://www.weee-forum.org/ (accessed on 1 April 2014).
8. ETC. Electronics Take-Back Coalition. Computer takeback. Available online: http://www.computertakeback.com (accessed on 15 January 2010).
9. Cincom, Cincom Systems. The high costs of non-compliance for manufacturers. White Paper-Cincom in-depth analysis and review. Available online: http://whitepapers. technologyevaluation.com/view_document/6417/the-high-costs-of-noncompliance-formanufacturers.html (accessed on 1 April 2014).
10. Apple Inc. Apple Recycling Programs. Available online: http://www.apple.com/recycling/ (accessed on 1 April 2014).