This paper focuses on development and evaluation of an economic-driving assistance program for transit vehicles (EDTV) which can minimize energy consumption, air pollution emission of buses, and improve the level of service of transit system as well. Taking advantage of... View more
4. Ngan, V.; Sayed, T.; Abdelfatah, A. Impacts of various traffic para meters on transit signal priority effectiveness. J. Public Transp. 2004, 7, 71-93.
5. Ma, W.; Yang, X.; Liu, Y. Development and Evaluation of a Coordinated and Conditional Bus Signal Priority Approach. Transp. Res. Rec. 2010, 2145, 49-58.
6. Ghanim, M.; Dion, F.; Abu-Lebdeh, G. Integration of signal control and transit signal priority optimization in coordinated network using genetic algorithms and artificial neural networks. Presented at the 88th Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board, Washington, DC, USA, 2009.
7. Lowrie, P.R. The Sydney coordinated adaptive traffic system (scats): Principles, methodology, algorithms. Presented at the International Conference on Road Traffic Signaling, London, UK, 1982.
8. Hunt, P.B.; Robertson, D.I.; Bretherton, R.D.; Winton, R.I.; SCOOT: A Traffic-Responsive Method of Coordinating Signals; TRL Report 1014; Transport and Road Research Laboratory: Wokingham, UK, 1981.
9. Ahn, K.; Rakha, H. System-Wide Impacts of Green Extension Transit Signal Priority. Presented at Intelligent Transportation Systems Conference, Toronto, Canada, 2006.
10. Nelson, J.T. Provision of Priority for Public Transport at Traffic Signals: A European Perspective. Traffic Eng. Contr. 1993, 34, 426-428.