Considering the explosive growth of data, the increased amount of text data’s effect on the performance of text categorization forward the need for higher requirements, such that the existing classification method cannot be satisfied. Based on the study of existing text... View more
1. Elsayed, E.; Eldahshan, K.; Tawfeek, S. Automatic evaluation technique for certain types of open questions in semantic learning systems. Hum.-Centric Comput. Inf. Sci. 2013, doi:10.1186/ 2192-1962-3-19.
2. Sarkar, K. Automatic single document text summarization using key concepts in documents. J. Inf. Process. Syst. 2013, 9, 602-620.
3. Kim, J.S.; Byun, J.; Jeong, H. Cloud AEHS: Advanced learning system using user preferences. J. Converg. 2013, 4, 31-36.
4. Cho, Y.S.; Moon, S.C. Weighted Mining Frequent Pattern based Customer's RFM Score for Personalized u-Commerce Recommendation System. J. Converg. 2013, 4, 36-40.
5. Malkawi, M.I. The art of software systems development: Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Performance (RAMP). Hum.-Centric Comput. Inf. Sci. 2013, doi:10.1186/2192-1962-3-22.
6. Hong, S.; Chang, J. A new k-NN query processing algorithm based on multicasting-based cell expansion in location-based services. J. Converg. 2013, 4, 5-10.
7. Gopalakrishnan, A.K. A subjective job scheduler based on a backpropagation neural network. Hum.-Centric Comput. Inf. Sci. 2013, doi:10.1186/2192-1962-3-17.
8. Shi, L.; Ma, X.; Xi, L.; Duan, Q.; Zhao, J. Rough set and ensemble learning based semi-supervised algorithm for text classification. Expert Syst. App. 2011, doi:10.1016/j.eswa.2010.11.069.
9. Zhang, S. An Improved Parallel SVM Algorithm for Chinese Text Classification. In Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Electric Technology and Civil Engineering, Washington, DC, USA, 18 May 2012.
10. Zhang, L.; Shao, T. Improved bayesian text classification algorithm in cloud computing environment. Comput. Sci. 2014, S1, 339-342.