The papers of this thesis are not available in Munin<br> I: Hana, J. & Rudebeck, C. A.: 'Leadership in rural medicine: The organization on thin ice?', Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care, 2011; 29: 122–128. Available at <a href=http://dx.doi.org/10.3109/02813432... View more
95. Eagly AH, Johannesen-Schmidt MC, van Engen ML. Transformational, Transactional, and Laissez- Faire Leadership Styles: A Meta-Analysis Comparing Women and Men. Psychological Bulletin 2003; Vol.129, 4:569-591.
96. Douglas C. The moderating role of leader and follower sex in dyads on the leadership behavior-leader effectiveness relationships . The Leadership Quarterly. Volume 23, Issue 1, February 2012, Pages 163-175.
97. Cuadrado I et al. Gender Differences in Leadership Styles as a Function of Leader and Subordinates' Sex and Type of Organization. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 2012, 42, 12, pp. 3083-3113.
98. Eagly AH, Johannesen-Schmidt MC, van Engen ML. Transformational, Transactional, and Laissez- Faire Leadership Styles: A Meta-Analysis Comparing Women and Men. Psychological Bulletin 2003; Vol.129, 4:569-591.
99. Kerr, S., Jermier, JM. Substitutes for leadership: Their meaning and measurement. Organizational Behavior and Human Performance, 1978, 22, 375-403.
100. The Norwegian Medical Association. Quality development at http://legeforeningen.no/Emner/Andre-emner/Kvalitet/ , September 2012.
Willcocks, SG. Exploring leadership effectiveness: nurses as clinical leaders in the NHS . Leadership in Health Services Vol. 25 No. 1, 2012 pp. 8-19.
102. Skog A et al. Assessing Physician Leadership Styles: Application of the Situational Leadership Model to Transitions in Patient Acuity, Teaching and Learning in Medicine: An International Journal, (2012) . 24:3, 225-230, Northouse, P. G. Leadership: Theory and practice, 4th edition (p.109). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage. 2007.
106. Fiabane E et al. Occupational stress and jobsatisfaction of health care staff in rehabilitation units. Med Lav 2012; 103 , 6: 482-492.
107. Tsai Y. Relationship between Organizational Culture, Leadership Behavior and Job Satisfaction. BMC Health Services Research 2011, 11:98 .