Subject: human factor, human capital theory, analysis, list ranking, research theories | human factor | HF5001-6182 | Business | list ranking | human capital theory | HB1-3840 | analysis | research theories | Economic theory. Demography
jel: jel:M49 | jel:M59
The purpose of this paper is to identify the theoretical approaches presented by the literature on the human factor. In order to achieve such objective we have performed a qualitative research by analyzing the content of several papers published in internationally renow... View more
1. Abeysekera, I. (2008), Motivations behind human capital disclosure in annual reports, Accounting Forum, vol. 32, p. 16-29.
2. Abhayawansa, S., I., Abeysekera, (2008) "An explanation of human capital disclosure from the resource-based perspective", Journal of Human Resource Costing & Accounting, Vol. 12 Iss: 1, pp.51 - 64
3. Ahonen, G. (2009) "On the mystery of odd human capital values", Journal of Human Resource Costing & Accounting, Vol. 13 Iss: 2, pp.118 - 124
4. Beattie V., S.J., Thomson (2007), Lifting the lid on the use of content analysis to investigate intellectual capital disclosures, Accounting Forum, vol. 31, p. 127-163.
5. Becker, G. (1997), Capitalul uman, Bucuresti, Editura All
6. Bras, F.A., L.L., Rodrigues, (2007) "Accounting for firms' training programs: an exploratory study", Journal of Human Resource Costing & Accounting, Vol. 11 Iss: 3, pp.229 - 250
7. Bukh, P.N., Jensen, I.K. (2008) "Intellectual capital statements in the Danish utility sector: materialisation and enactment", Journal of Human Resource Costing & Accounting, Vol. 12 Iss: 3, pp.148 - 178
8. Cerbioni, F., A., Parbonetti (2007), Exploring the Effects of Corporate Governance on Intellectual Capital Disclosure: An Analysis of European Biotechnology Companies, European Accounting Review, vol. 16, no. 4, p. 791-826.
9. Coleman, J.S., (1988), „Social capital in the creation of human capital”, American Journal of Sociology, 94: s95-s120.
10. Cuganesan, S., Dumay, J.C. (2009) "Reflecting on the production of intellectual capital visualisations", Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Vol. 22 Iss: 8, pp.1161 - 1186.