Subject: image processing | Q | security | Science | building damage assessment | post-disaster | web processing service
The goal of the two year Ground European Network for Earth Science Interoperations-Digital Repositories (GENESI-DR) project was to build an open and seamless access service to Earth science digital repositories for European and world-wide science users. In order to show... View more
1. Ground European Network for Earth Science Interoperations-Digital Repositories (GENESI-DR); 2010. Available online: http://www.genesi-dec.eu/ (accessed on 28 April 2011).
2. European Commission FP7 Project Page for GENESI-DR; Available online: http://cordis.europa.eu/fetch?CALLER=FP7 PROJ EN&ACTION=D&DOC=1&CAT=PROJ& RCN=86424 (accessed on 27 April 2011).
3. Burger, A.; Hasenohr, P.; A˚strand, P.J. Providing Access to Terabytes of Earth Observation Data-Infrastructure, Services, and Licensing. In Proceedings of 14th MARS Annual Conference ”Geomatics in support of the CAP”, Ljubljana, Slovenia, 3-5 December 2008.
4. Westin, T.; Edgardh, L.A. Automatic Model Adjustment to Reference Data Sets; 2006. Available online: http://www.spacemetric.com (accessed on 27 April 2011).
5. Schut, P. OpenGIS Web Processing Service (WPS) 1.0.0; 05-007r7; Open Geospatial Consortium Inc.: Wayland, MA, USA, 2007. Available online: http://www.opengeospatial.org/standards/wps (accessed on 28 April 2011).
6. Pesaresi, M.; Gerhardinger, A.; Kayitakire, F. A robust built-up area presence index by anisotropic rotation-invariant textural measure. IEEE J. Sel. Topics Appl. Earth Obs. Remote Sens. 2008, 1, 180-192.
7. Stokes, J. Amazon goes from cloud to grid with new cluster product. Ars Technica 2010. Available online: http://arstechnica.com/business/news/2010/07/ amazon-goes-grid-with-cluster-compute-instances-for-ec2.ars (accessed on 27 April 2011).
8. Stokes, J.; The cloud: A short introduction. Ars Technica 2009. Available online: http://arstechnica.com/business/news/2009/11/the-cloud-a-short-introduction.ars (accessed on 27 April 2011).
9. Brauner, J.; Foerster, T.; Schaeffer, B.; Baranski, B. Towards a Research Agenda for Geoprocessing Services. In Proceedings of 12th AGILE International Conference on Geographic Information Science, Hannover, Germany, 2-5 June 2009.
10. Khalsa, S.J.; Percivall, G. Geoscience depends on geospatial information standards. IEEE Geosci. Remote Sens. Soc. Newslett. 2010, 12, 18-22.