International audience; In this paper we introduce a novel approach to information retrieval (IR) based on Formal Concept Analysis (FCA). The use of concept lattices to support the task of document retrieval in IR has proven effective since they allow querying in the sp... View more
1. C. Carpineto, S. Osi n´ski, G. Romano, and D. Weiss. A survey of Web clustering engines. ACM Computing Surveys, 41(3):1-38, July 2009.
2. C. Carpineto and G. Romano. Order theoretical ranking. Journal of the American Society for Information Science, 51(7):587-601, 2000.
3. C. Carpineto and G. Romano. Exploiting the potential of concept lattices for information retrieval with CREDO. Journal of Universal Computer Science, 10:985 - 1013, 2004.
4. C. Carpineto and G. Romano. Using Concept Lattices for Text Retrieval and Mining. Formal Concept Analysis, pages 161-179, Jan. 2005.
5. V. Codocedo, I. Lykourentzou, and A. Napoli. Semantic querying of data guided by Formal Concept Analysis. In Formal Concept Analysis for Artificial Intelligence Workshop at ECAI 2012, 2012.
6. S. Ferre´. Camelis: a logical information system to organise and browse a collection of documents. International Journal of General Systems, 38(4):379-403, 2009.
7. B. Ganter and S. O. Kuznetsov. Pattern Structures and their projections. Conceptual Structures: Broadening the Base, 2001.
8. B. Ganter and R. Wille. Formal Concept Analysis: Mathematical Foundations. Dec. 1999.
9. D. I. Ignatov and S. O. Kuznetsov. Concept-based Recommendations for Internet Advertisement. CoRR, abs/0906.4, 2009.
10. M. Kaytoue, Z. Assaghir, A. Napoli, and S. O. Kuznetsov. Embedding tolerance relations in formal concept analysis. In Proceedings of the 19th ACM international conference on Information and knowledge management - CIKM '10, page 1689, New York, New York, USA, Oct. 2010. ACM Press.